John Tropea - To Touch You Again album flac
Скачай John Tropea - Living In The Jungle (Club Mix) mp3 ♫ 06:44 320 kbps 1. 8 m. .
To Touch You Again is a fusion music album recording by JOHN TROPEA released in 1979 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. John tropea-to touch you again 1979 marlin records lp 2222 exc. Vg+ jazz fusion. John Tropea LP TO TOUCH YOU AGAIN Sealed Marlin 1979. JOHN TROPEA To Touch You Again 2222 Masterdisk RL LP Vinyl VG++ Sleeve.
His first solo album Tropea, was released in 1975, followed by Short Trip to Space, and To Touch You Again. Tropea (Video Arts, 1975). Short Trip to Space (Video Arts, 1977). To Touch You Again (Video Arts, 1979). Live at Mikell's (Video Arts, 1982). NYC Cats Direct (DMP 1986). A Simple Way to Say I Love You (Video Arts, 1997). Something Old, New, Borrowed and Blues (Video Arts, 1999). Standard Influence (Video Arts, 2003).
To Touch You Again (Video Arts, 1979). Deodato 2 is a 1973 album of Brazilian keyboardist Eumir Deodato It features noted session guitarist John Tropea on 4 tracks and virtuoso bassist Stanley Clarke on one song, "Skyscrapers". His version of George Gershwin's "Rhapsody in Blue" was used in Pontiac commercials during the early-1970s. The song reached in Canada in 1973.
Artist: John Tropea Title Of Album: Tropea Year Of Release: 2014 (1975) Label: Savoy/Sun Tropea/Columbia Genre: Fusion, Jazz-Funk Quality: FLAC (image+. By the time guitarist John Tropea had recorded his solo debut on the tiny Marlin imprint in 1976, he had been a session guitarist for nearly a decade. His understated, decidedly non-show-off playing graced records by everyone from Laura Nyro to Deodato (including Prelude and Deodato 2), from Ashford & Simpson to Bo Diddley, from Billy Cobham to Peter Allen, from Roberta Flack and Donny Hathaway to Paul Simon, Van Morrison, Luiz Bonfá, and Ray Bryant. John Tropea - To Touch You Again (2014). John Tropea - Short Trip to Space (2014).
3. (00:04:18) John Tropea - Look What They've Done to My Song. 4. (00:04:16) John Tropea - You're My Every Need. 5. (00:07:35) John Tropea - To Touch You Again/Lady Blue. 6. (00:05:36) John Tropea - Yours Next to Mine. 7. (00:05:49) John Tropea - Do You Wanna Be Loved. John Tropea - To Touch You Again (1979, 2014, Savoy-Japan)/ - . 0. John Tropea - To Touch You Again (1979, 2014, Savoy-Japan)/John Tropea - To Touch You Again. John Tropea - To Touch You Again (1979, 2014, Savoy-Japan)/folder.
John Tropea is one of the most admired and highly regarded guitar players of his generation. His playing shows a vast knowledge and respect for the tradition of the instrument as well as an original style that continues to define how the guitar best serves a wide variety of musical styles. He is a musician’s musician who attracts the finest players for his own projects. His first solo album Tropea, was released in 1975, followed by Short Trip to Space, and To Touch You Again. With those early recordings and other projects, Tropea formed close musical alliances with other great New York musicians including: David Spinozza, Warren Bernhardt, David Sanborn, Randy and Michael Brecker, Steve Gadd, Anthony Jackson, Don Grolnick, and Richard Tee (Tropea played in The Richard Tee band). During this time Tropea also wrote and arranged music for film and broadcast advertising.
rar: 1534 mb. John Tropea - To Touch You Again download free. John Tropea - To Touch You Again MP3 version. 1534 downloads at 26 mb/s. John Tropea - To Touch You Again FLAC version. 1881 downloads at 25 mb/s. John Tropea - To Touch You Again DOWNLOAD.
John Tropea Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Do you like this album?
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Livin In The Jungle
Composed By – James Maelen*, John TropeaDrums – Steve JordanKeyboards – Leon Pendarvis, Paul Schaffer*Percussion, Drums [Syndrum] – James Maelen*Producer [Co-producer] – Jimmy MaelenSaxophone [Soprano] – George Young
|2||In This Time
Drums [Left] – Steve GaddDrums [Right] – Rick MarottaElectric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Don GrolnickOrgan – Richard Tee
|3||Look What They've Done To My Song
Arranged By [Horns] – John TropeaArranged By [Rhythm Track] – John Tropea, Will LeeComposed By – Melanie Drums – Steve GaddHorns, Arranged By [Horns] – Barry Rogers, David Sanborn, Michael Brecker, Randy BreckerOrgan – Leon PendarvisPiano – Richard Tee
|4||You're My Every Need
Arranged By [Strings] – John TropeaComposed By, Arranged By – Richard TeeDrums [Left] – Steve GaddDrums [Right] – Rick MarottaElectric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Leon PendarvisPercussion – James Maelen*, Rubens BassiniPiano – Richard Tee
|5||To Touch You Again / Lady Blue
Drums [Left] – Steve GaddDrums [Right] – Rick MarottaElectric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Don GrolnickFlugelhorn [Solo] – Alan RubinPercussion – James Maelen*Piano – Richard Tee
|6||Yours Next To Mine
Drums [Left] – Steve GaddDrums [Right] – Rick MarottaOrgan – Richard TeePiano – Don Grolnick
|7||Do You Wanna Be Loved
Drums – Rick MarottaElectric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Richard TeePercussion – James Maelen*Piano – Don Grolnick
- Record Company – Nippon Columbia Co., Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Nippon Columbia Co., Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sun Tropea Productions
- Copyright (c) – Sun Tropea Productions
- Recorded At – House Of Music, West Orange, NJ
- Mixed At – House Of Music, West Orange, NJ
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Arranged By – John Tropea (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 7)
- Artwork [Front & Back Cover Design, Inside Sleeve Design] – Sharon Ayre
- Artwork [Front & Back Cover Design], Photography By [Cover, Portrait Of John Tropea (inside Sleeve)] – Brian Lav
- Artwork [Tropea Logo] – Valerie Cole
- Backing Vocals – Diva Gray (tracks: 1, 3), Jocelyn Shaw (tracks: 1, 3), Luther Vandross (tracks: 1, 3)
- Bass – Will Lee
- Composed By – John Tropea (tracks: 2, 5 to 7)
- Concertmaster [Strings] – Eugene Orloff* (tracks: 4, 6)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bobby Cohen, Clifford Hodsdon*, Peter Roulinavage III, Sam Lewin
- Engineer [Remix] – Stephan Galfas, Wayne Tarnowski
- Flugelhorn, Trumpet – Alan Rubin (tracks: 5, 7), Jon Faddis (tracks: 1, 7)
- Guitar – John Tropea
- Leader [Horns, Contracted By] – Alan Rubin (tracks: 5, 7)
- Leader [Strings, Contractor] – Kermit Moore (tracks: 4, 6)
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Orchestrated By – John Tropea (tracks: 2, 5, 7)
- Photography By [Additional Photographs] – Charlie Conrad, Gary Rosen
- Producer – Stephan Galfas
- Producer, Executive-Producer – John Tropea
- Producer, Recorded By, Engineer [Remix] – Charlie Conrad
- Recorded By – Jeffrey Kawalek*
- Recorded By, Engineer [Remix] – Joseph Intile*
- Reeds – George Young (tracks: 5, 7), Lou Del Gatto* (tracks: 5, 7), Lou Marini (tracks: 5, 7), Michael Brecker (tracks: 5, 7)
- Trombone – Dave Taylor* (tracks: 1, 7), Sam Burtis (tracks: 5, 7)
- Tuba – Tony Price (tracks: 5, 7)
NotesRecorded and mixed at The House Of Music, West Orange, N.J., 1978.
Randy And Michael Brecker courtesy of Arista Records.
Richard Tee courtesy of Tapanzee Records.
Dave Sanborn courtesy of Warner Brothers Records.
The album was mixed with the use of the Aphex Aural Exciter.
Mastered at Master Disk New York, New York.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4988001765486
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|MARLIN 2222||John Tropea||To Touch You Again (LP, Album)||Marlin||MARLIN 2222||US||1979|
|TKR 83355||John Tropea||To Touch You Again (LP, Album)||T.K. Records||TKR 83355||Europe||1979|
|ELPS 3985||John Tropea||To Touch You Again (LP, Album)||Epic||ELPS 3985||Australia||1979|
|S TKR 83355, TKR 83355||John Tropea||To Touch You Again (LP, Album)||T.K. Records, T.K. Records||S TKR 83355, TKR 83355||UK||1979|
|VACZ - 1013||John Tropea||To Touch You Again (CD, Album, RE)||Videoarts Music||VACZ - 1013||Japan||1996|