Zero 7 - AnotherLateNight album flac
Features Song Lyrics for Zero 7's AnotherLateNight: Zero 7 album.
Zero 7: Anotherlatenight by AAJ Staff, published on April 12, 2002. You can’t turn around these days without another Zero 7 project hitting you in the face. Whether it’s their highly acclaimed/fawned over album Simple Things or the numerous remixes they’ve been commissioned to work on floating about on compilations here and there. This mix suspends you in a haze of soulful and jazz influenced chillout tracks
Zero 7 – AnotherLateNight. ャンル: Electronic, Hip Hop. スタイル: Dub, Downtempo. 照 AnotherLateNight, 3xLP, Comp, ALNLP04. If you gots one to sell, Hit Me Up! Am very much in the market. 告. 参照 AnotherLateNight, CD, Mixed, ALNCD04. Sold around 40,000 copies.
Is Anotherlatenight the best album by Zero 7? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. This album At A Glance. Anotherlatenight by Zero 7 (2001) Overall rank: 20,838th. Accolades: Top albums of 2001 (473rd). Top albums of the 2000s (5,279th). Best albums of all time (20,838th).
Following volumes helmed by Fila Brazillia, Howie B, and Rae & Christian, Kinetic's downtempo mix series Another Late Night turned to Zero 7, another electronica production act sympathetic to the idea of a soulful chill-out session. The duo begins on a high note, culling half a dozen great tracks from the rap underground like "Real Eyes" by freak-out auteur Quasimoto and an excellent postmodern dub deconstruction of "Witness" by Roots Manuva.
Zero 7 Anotherlatenight download free and listen online. Comp 2003 AnotherLateNight (club33689845) Zero Theory Cold Spin. Zero 7 - Anotherlatenight Slim Village - Jealousy. snoop dogg nuthing but g thang. crystal viper prophet of the end. yuri kane right back solis sean truby remix. crystal viper we are many.
All the great songs and lyrics from the "AnotherLateNight" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. Zero 7 is a British musical duo consisting of Henry Binns and Sam Hardaker. The group members began their musical careers as studio engineers and in 1997 formed the group Zero 7. Their debut album, Simple Things was released in 2001 and received critical acclaim. Subsequent albums include: When I. ore . Year
Zero 7 – AnotherLateNight. com/audios-92316383?album id 58955019 Показать полность. eleased: 2002 Duration: 1:05:24. Loving You Leroy Hutson – Cool Out Zero 7 – Truth and Rights The Stylistics – People Make the World Go Round. Zero 7. AnotherLateNight.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Yesterdays New Quintet||Sunrays
Producer – MadlibWritten-By – Otis Jackson*
Producer – MadlibWritten-By – Otis Jackson*
|3||–Roots Manuva||Witness (Walworth Rd. Rockers Dub)
Producer – Lord GoshRemix [Uncredited] – Walworth Road RockersWritten-By – R.Smith*
Engineer – Frank Amato, Kirk Yano, Todd FairallMixed By – James 'Jay Dee' Yancey*, Todd FairallProducer – James 'Jay Dee' Yancey*Written-By – J Yancey*, RI Altman III*, T Glover*
|5||–The Cinematic Orchestra||Channel 1 Suite
Drums – T Daniel Howard*Electric Bass – Phil FranceElectric Piano – Tom ChantTrumpet – Jamie ColemanWritten-By – J.Swinscoe*
|6||–Joy Zipper||Christine Bonilla
Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Vincent CafisoWritten-By – Tabitha Tindale, Vincent Cafiso
|7||–Jim O'Rourke||Ghost Ship In A Storm
Songwriter [Song By] – Jim O'Rourke
|8||–Souls Of Mischief||93 'Til Infinity
Written-By – Carter*, Cobham*, Thompson*, Lindsey*, Massey*
|9||–Da Lata||Pra Manha
Written-By – C. Franck*, L. Chachian*, O. Savill*, P. Forge*
|10||–Serge Gainsbourg||Bonnie & Clyde (Herbert's Fred & Ginger Mix)
Arranged By – Michel ColombierRemix [Additional Remix], Producer [Production] – Matthew HerbertWritten-By – Serge Gainsbourg
|11||–Shawn Lee||Happiness (Ashley Beedle's West Coast Mix)
Cello – Mike Atkinson Engineer – Andrew Thornton*Remix – Ashley BeedleSaxophone [Sax] – Simon Leach Trumpet – Paul ButlerViola – Charles Cross*Violin – Emil Chitakor*, Oliver LangfordVocals, Instruments [All Instruments] – Shawn LeeWritten-By, Producer – Shawn Lee
|12||–Sylvia Striplin||You Can't Turn Me Away
Written-By – J. Bedford*, R. Ayers*, S. Striplin*
|13||–Don Blackman||Holding You, Loving You
Written-By – Don Blackman
|14||–Leroy Hutson||Cool Out
Written-By – L. Hutson*, M. Hawkins*
|15||–Zero 7||Truth & Rights
Producer – Zero 7Written-By – Dodd*, Osbourne*
|16||–The Stylistics||People Make The World Go Round
Written-By – Linda Creed, Thom Bell
- Licensed From – Stones Throw Records
- Licensed From – Ninja Tune
- Licensed From – Virgin
- Licensed From – 13 Amp
- Licensed From – Domino
- Licensed From – Jive
- Licensed From – Palm Pictures
- Licensed From – Universal
- Licensed From – WOS
- Licensed From – Charly Records
- Licensed From – BMG
- Licensed From – Ultimate Dilemma
- Designed At – One Zero One Ltd
- Mastered At – The Soundmasters
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Treacle Music Ltd
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Azuli Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Treacle Music Ltd
- Copyright (c) – Azuli Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Bomb Shelter
- Mixed At – The Bomb Shelter
- Produced At – Madlib Invazion
- Copyright (c) – Stones Throw Records
- Licensed From – Your Mom
- Recorded At – Loop Digga's Hideaway
- Mixed At – The Dump
- Published By – Chrysalis
- Copyright (c) – Big Dada Recordings
- Published By – Ephcy Music
- Published By – Ummah
- Published By – Polygram Publishing
- Published By – Priestlyhood Music
- Published By – Donut Boy Music
- Published By – EMI Publishing
- Mixed At – Studio A, Dearborn Heights, MI
- Recorded At – Studio A, Dearborn Heights, MI
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Recorded At – Unique Recording
- Recorded At – RJ Rice Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Barak Entertainment Inc.
- Licensed To – Mawlaw 388 Ltd.
- Licensed To – Source UK
- Licensed From – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Published By – Just Isn't Music
- Copyright (c) – Ninja Tune
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Licensed From – Big Dipper
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Eye Q
- Published By – Field Code Music
- Published By – Rough Trade Publishing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Souls Of Mischief Music
- Published By – Chippewa Music
- Made By – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Licensed From – Jive Records
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Palm Pictures Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Music S.A. Division
- Licensed From – Universal Music Licensing
- Produced At – A Dick Holden Production
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – We Love You
- Copyright (c) – We Love You
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Uno Melodic Records
- Licensed From – Charly Licensing ApS
- Licensed From – Uno Melodic Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Licensed From – BMG Entertainment International UK & Ireland Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Curtom
- Licensed From – Curtom Classics Inc.
- Published By – Mighty Three Music
- Published By – Island Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – H & L Records Corp.
- DJ Mix – Zero 7
- Graphics [Reprographics] – Anjay , Darren
- Liner Notes – Bill Brewster
- Mastered By – Kevin Metcalfe
- Painting, Photography By, Design – Craig Richards
NotesTrack 15 is an exclusive cover version of Johnny Osbourne's classic "Truth & Rights".
Stones Throw: Tracks 1, 2
Ninja Tune: Tracks 3, 5
Virgin: Track 4
13 Amp: Track 6
Domino: Track 7
Jive: Track 8
Palm Pictures: Track 9
Universal: Tracks 10, 16
WOS: Track 11
Charly: Tracks 12, 14
BMG: Track 13
Ultimate Dilemma: Track 15
Track 1 recorded and mixed at The Bomb Shelter. Produced for Madlib Invazion. (c) Stones Throw Records. YNQ appears courtesy of Your Mom.
Track 2 recorded at Loop Diggas Hideaway. Mixed at the Dump. Produced for Madlib Invazion. Invazion. (c) Stones Throw Records. Quasimodo appears courtesy of Your Mom.
Track 3 published by Chrysalis. (c) Big Dada Recordings
Track 4 published by Ephcy Music/ Ummah/ Ascap/ Polygram Publishing/ Priestly-Hood Music/ Donut Boy Music/ Ascap/ EMI Publishing. Mixed at Studio A. Recorded at Studio A, Electric Lady, Unique Sound, RJ Rice Studios. (p) Barak Entertainment Inc. Licenced to Mawlaw 388 Ltd T/A Source (UK). Licensed courtesy of Virgin Records Limited
Track 5 published by Just Isn't Music. (c) Ninja Tune
Track 6 published by Copyright Control. Licensed courtesy of Big Dipper. (p) Eye Q
Track 7 published by Field Code Music / Rough Trade Publishing. (c) (p) Domino Recording Co Ltd.
Track 8 published by Souls Of Mischief Music / Chippewa Music. Original recording made by Zomba Recording Corporation. (p) Zomba Recording Corporation. Licensed courtesy of Jive Records.
Track 9 published by Zomba Music Publishing / Copyright Control. (p) Palm Pictures Ltd.
Track 10 published by Bagatelle S.A. (p) Universal Music S.A. Division. Licensed courtesy of Universal Music Licensing
Track 11 produced for a Dick Holden Production. Copyright Control. (p) & (c) We Love You
Track 12 (p) Uno Melodic. Licensed from Charly Licensing ApS courtesy of Uno Melodic Records Inc
Track 13 (p) Arista Records, Inc. under license from BMG Entertainment International UK & Ireland Ltd.
Track 14 (p) Curtom. Licensed from Charly Licensing ApS courtesy of Curtom Classics Inc
Track 16 published by Mighty Tree Music / Island Music Ltd. (p) H & L Records Corp.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 020196 130041
- Matrix / Runout: ALNCD04 SP 43679 3091833
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L055
- Mould SID Code: IFPI KA01
|ALNCD04||Zero 7||AnotherLateNight (CD, Mixed)||Azuli Records, Treacle||ALNCD04||UK||2002|
|67728-54705-2||Zero 7||AnotherLateNight (CD, Mixed, Unofficial)||Kinetic Records||67728-54705-2||Russia||2002|
|67728-54705-2||Zero 7||AnotherLateNight (CD, Mixed)||Kinetic Records||67728-54705-2||Canada||2002|
|ALNCD04||Zero 7||Anotherlatenight (CD, Comp, Promo)||Azuli Records, Treacle||ALNCD04||UK||Unknown|
|ALNCD04||Zero 7||AnotherLateNight (CD, Mixed, Unofficial)||Azuli Records , Treacle||ALNCD04||Russia||2002|