Higelin - No Man's Land album flac
No Man's Land from Jacques Higelin (1978) (LP). This is a scan done by us, but as we have often several items in stock, it may be from a different item.
Bass – Jacques Higelin. No Man's Land (LP, Album).
No Man's Land is the seventh album by French rock singer Jacques Higelin, released in April 1978. The song "Pars" was covered by Grace Jones on her Warm Leatherette album in 1980. Higelin was reportedly dissatisfied with the record, and wanted to destroy the tapes to avoid releasing it, but was persuaded otherwise by his friends, musicians Laurent Thibaut and Francis Moze Reception. Commercial performance Track listing. La Bande du Rex is the ninth album by French rock singer Jacques Higelin, released in 1980. It is the soundtrack to French director Jean-Henri Meunier's film of the same name. Track listing - References.
Rock Jacques Higelin. Band Name Jacques Higelin. Album Name No Man's Land. Data de lançamento Abril 1978. Labels Pathé Marconi.
Izïa Higelin (born 24 September 1990), more commonly known by her stage name Izia, is a French rock singer, guitarist and actress. She released her first extended play in 2006, and her debut studio album, Izia, was released in June 2009, reaching a peak position of on the French albums chart. Izïa was born in Senegal on 24 September 1990 to Jacques Higelin, a famous French singer of Belgian and Alsatian descent, and Aziza Zakine, a dancer and chorist of Tunisian descent
You can get here No Man's Land Album Lyrics, Tracklist, Videos, Cover Picture and More. Jacques Higelin Pour tout le monde. Jacques Higelin 20 Chansons d'Or. Jacques Higelin Jacques Canetti Présente: Jacques Higelin. Jacques Higelin Amor Doloroso. Jacques Higelin Au Coeur De Jacques Higelin.
All the great songs and lyrics from the "No Man's Land" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. Jacques Joseph Victor Higelin (18 October 1940 – 6 April 2018) was a French pop singer who rose to prominence in the early 1970s. Early in his career, many of Higelin's songs were effectively blacklisted from French radio because of his controversial left-wing political beliefs and his associatio. ore .
Jacques Joseph Victor Higelin (born 18 October 1940 in, Seine-et-Marne, France) is a French pop singer who rose to prominence in the early 1970s. Early in his career, many of Higelin's songs were effectively blacklisted from French radio because of his controversial left wing political beliefs, and his association with socialist groups. He is also known the name Higelin.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Banlieue Boogie Blues|
Bass – Jacques Higelin
|4||Un Aviateur Dans L'Ascenseur|
|5||Lettre À La P'tite Amie De L'Ennemi Public N°1|
|6||L... Comme Beauté|
Bass – Jacky Thomas
|8||L'Amour Sans Savoir Ce Que C'Est|
- Distributed By – Pathé Marconi EMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Music France
- Copyright (c) – EMI Music France
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media GmbH – AB6030
- Recorded At – Studio Hérouville
- Mixed At – Studio Hérouville
- Remastered At – La Source Mastering
- Artwork [Adaptation Of Original Artwork] – Anne-Lise Broyer
- Artwork [Original] – Bruno Ducourant
- Bass – Francis Moze (tracks: 1, 3 to6, 8)
- Choir – Les Petits Chanteurs De L'École De Bondy*
- Drums – Jean Cirillo*, Michel Santangelli*
- Guitar – Christian Leroux*, Dan Ar Braz, Pierre Chérèze
- Liner Notes – J.H.*, N.C.*
- Lyrics By, Music By – Jacques Higelin
- Photography By – Dominique Mallegni
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Laurent Thibault
- Remastered By – Jean-Pierre Chalbos
- Synthesizer, Piano – Serge Perathoner
- Vocals, Keyboards, Synthesizer [Korg], Accordion – Jacques Higelin
NotesMade in U.E.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 094638678328
- Matrix / Runout: 3867832 AB6030-01 manufactured by optimal media GmbH
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L574
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9752
- Label Code: LC0542
- Rights Society: Bel | BIEM
|2.C.068.14554, 2C 068-14.554||Higelin*||No Man's Land (LP, Album)||Pathé, Pathé||2.C.068.14554, 2C 068-14.554||France||1978|
|792839 2||Higelin*||No Man's Land (CD, Album, RE)||Pathé Marconi EMI||792839 2||France||1989|
|2.C.068.14554, 2C 068-14.554||Higelin*||No Man's Land (LP, Album, RP)||Pathé, Pathé||2.C.068.14554, 2C 068-14.554||France||1978|
|7928392||Higelin*||No Man's Land (CD, Album, RE)||Pathé||7928392||France||1989|
|DC 24, C 068-14.554||Higelin*||No Man's Land (LP, Album, RE, Pur)||Pathé, Pathé||DC 24, C 068-14.554||France||Unknown|