Everclear - Slow Motion Daydream album flac
Listen free to Everclear – Slow Motion Daydream (How To Win Friends And Influence People, Blackjack and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Everclear's "making of" video for their 2003 release "Slow Motion Daydream.
При покупке от 4000 руб. миниатюра праймера для глаз Potion в подарок!
Everclear – Slow Motion Daydream. Country: US. Released: 11 Mar 2003. Songwriter – Alexakis, Everclear
But the details Alexakis sprinkles into the mix keep things interesting.
Making Slow Motion Daydream, 14. Volvo Driving Soccer Mom: Making The Video. More albums from Everclear: Sparkle And Fade by Everclear. Black Is The New Black by Everclear. World Of Noise by Everclear. So Much For The Afterglow by Everclear. Songs From An American Movie Vol. Two: Good Time For A Bad Attitude by Everclear. Welcome To The Drama Club by Everclear. One: Learning How To Smile by Everclear.
Album Name Slow Motion Daydream. Released date 11 March 2003. Music StyleIndie Rock. Members owning this album1. 1. How to Win Friends and Influence Poeple. 3. I Want to Die a Beautiful Death.
Everclear's next studio album, Slow Motion Daydream, was released in 2003. A single from that album, "Volvo Driving Soccer Mom" was their last single that charted In 2006, they released their seventh studio album, Welcome to the Drama Club, and their second compilation album, The Best of Everclear . Retrieved November 9, 2012. a b c d e f g h i j k l m Peak chart positions in the United States: "Everclear Album & Song Chart History: Billboard 200".
Too bad it was the end of the road for the old Everclear. Three years later, they created the ultimate atrocity known as Slow Motion Daydream. Why was it such an atrocity" Instead of releasing a great track known as "The New York Times" as the first single they decided to release the silly, naughty, but not single worthy "Volvo Driving Soccer Mo. Because of this, they lost many fans. But was the rest of the album really a total piece of poop" No, actually. Everclear is: Art Alexakis: Vocals, guitar Craig Montoya: Bass, vocals Greg Eklund: Drums, vocals
Slow Motion Daydream is an album by Everclear. It was released in the . The album has sold only 100,000 copies to date. This was the last album of new material to feature longtime members Craig Montoya and Greg Eklund who left the band later in August of that year. How to Win Friends and Influence People" – 3:33. I Want to Die a Beautiful Death" – 3:30. Volvo Driving Soccer Mom" – 3:13. Science Fiction" – 2:43.
Album · 2003 · 12 Songs. See All. Ten Years Gone - The Best of Everclear 1994-2004.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||How To Win Friends And Influence People||3:33|
Mixed By – Tom Lord-AlgeMixed By [Assistant] – Femio Hernandez
|3||I Want To Die A Beautiful Death||3:30|
|4||Volvo Driving Soccer Mom||3:13|
|6||New Blue Champion
Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – Bennett SalvayOrgan [B3] – Rammi Jaffe*
Accordion – Rammi Jaffe*Arranged By [Strings] – Aaron Meyers, A.P. Alexakis*Conductor – Aaron MeyersStrings – Aaron Meyers, Greg Ewer, Julie Coleman, Lori Presthus
|9||Sunshine (That Acid Summer)||4:28|
|10||A Beautiful Life
Arranged By [Strings] – A.P. Alexakis*, Bennett Salvay, Julian RaymondConductor – Bennett Salvay
|11||The New York Times
Mixed By – Tom Lord-AlgeMixed By [Assistant] – Femio HernandezOrgan [B3] – Rammi Jaffe*
|Video-1||Volvo Driving Soccer Mom||3:23|
|Video-2||Making Slow Motion Daydream||4:55|
|Video-3||Volvo Driving Soccer Mom: Making The Video||3:17|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Sonopress-Rimo da Amazônia Indústria e Comércio Fonográfica Ltda.
- Recorded At – Kung Fu Bakery
- Mixed At – Henson Recording Studios
- Mixed At – The Warehouse Studio
- Mixed At – South Beach Studios
- Produced At – Henson Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Copyright (c) – Evergleam Music
- Copyright (c) – Montalupis Music
- Copyright (c) – Commongreen Music
- Copyright (c) – Songs Of Universal
- Distributed By – EMI Music Ltda.
- A&R – Julian Raymond
- A&R [Administration] – David Walsh , Maggie Sikkens
- A&R [Assistance] – Anita Contreras
- Artwork [Concept] – Art Alexakis
- Artwork [Photo Hand Tinting] – Larry Dupont
- Bass, Vocals – Craig Montoya
- Cello – Cecilia Tsan (tracks: 6, 10), David Low (tracks: 6, 10), Erika Duke Kirkpatrick* (tracks: 6, 10), John Walz (tracks: 6, 10)
- Co-producer – Geoff Walcha
- Compiled By [Sequenced By] – Adam Ayan, A.P. Alexakis*, Lars Fox
- Coordinator [Assistant] – Jimmy Greer
- Coordinator [Production] – Michael Kent
- Copyist – Jo Ann Kane* (tracks: 6, 10), Larry B. Rench* (tracks: 6, 10), Thomas Brown (tracks: 6, 10), Williams Francis III* (tracks: 6, 10)
- Design – Jeff Fey*
- Design [Additional] – Art Alexakis
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Greg Eklund
- Edited By [Digital] – Lars Fox
- Executive-Producer – Darren Lewis
- Management – Darren Lewis
- Management [Assistance] – Anne Alderete, Jimmy Greer
- Management [Business] – David Weise
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Randy Staub (tracks: 1, 3 to 10, 12)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – German Villacorta (tracks: 1, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10), Zach Blackstone (tracks: 3, 6, 8, 12)
- Photography By [Cover, Back Coverand All Band Photos] – Chapman Baehler
- Producer – A.P. Alexakis*, Lars Fox
- Producer [Additional Production, Asst.] – Jaime Sickora, Jeff Rothschild, Kevin Mills
- Recorded By – Geoff Walcha, Lars Fox
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Michael Kent
- Songwriter [Songs By] – Alexakis*, Everclear
- Technician [Tech Support] – Brett Snyder, Mike Frey
- Viola – Brian Dembow (tracks: 6, 10), David Walther (tracks: 6, 10), Keith Greene (tracks: 6, 10), Matthew Funes* (tracks: 6, 10)
- Violin – Anatoly Rosinsky (tracks: 6, 10), Charlie Bisharat (tracks: 6, 10), Endre Granat (tracks: 6, 10), Franklyn D'Antonio (tracks: 6, 10), Julie Gigante (tracks: 6, 10), Mark Robertson (tracks: 6, 10), Miran Kojian (tracks: 6, 10), Natalie Leggett (tracks: 6, 10), Phillip Levy (tracks: 6, 10), Rafael Rishik (tracks: 6, 10), Rene Mandel (tracks: 6, 10), Robin Olson (tracks: 6, 10)
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Percussion – Art Alexakis
Notes"Enhanced CD features... "Volvo Driving Soccer Mom" video, and behind-the-scenes making of the record and video". All videos are 320x240 MPG files.
"White Noise" is an unlisted hidden track that starts 1 minute into track 12.
Mastered @ Gateway Mastering.
Sequenced @ Gateway Mastering
Recorded @ Kung Fu Bakery, Portland, OR.
Tracks 1, 4, 5, 7, 9 and 10 Mixed at Henson Studios.
Tracks 3, 6, 8 and 12 Mixed at The Warehouse, Vancouver, BC.
Tracks 2 and 11 Mixed at South Beach Studios.
Additional production @ Henson Studios.
Songs © 2002 Evergleam Music/Montalupis Music/Commongreen Music/Songs Of Universal (BMI)
Inside booklet photos courtesy: Oregon Historical Society, Southern Oregon Historical Society and American Stock Photography
Made in Brazil
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 2435-38270-0 7
|CDP 7243 5 38270 0 7||Everclear||Slow Motion Daydream (CD, Album, Enh)||Capitol Records||CDP 7243 5 38270 0 7||US||2003|
|CDP 7243 5 38270 0 7||Everclear||Slow Motion Daydream (CD, Album, Enh)||Capitol Records||CDP 7243 5 38270 0 7||Philippines||2003|
|TOCP-66109||Everclear||Slow Motion Daydream (CD, Album, Promo)||Capitol Records||TOCP-66109||Japan||2003|
|CA 7 2435 38270 4 5||Everclear||Slow Motion Daydream (Cass, Album)||Capitol Records||CA 7 2435 38270 4 5||Indonesia||2003|
|CA 7 2435 38270 4 5||Everclear||Slow Motion Daydream (Cass, Album)||Capitol Records||CA 7 2435 38270 4 5||Malaysia||2003|