James Hall - Pleasure Club album flac
Выгодные цены без комиссий! Бронируйте отели онлайн на Booking. com · Бесплатная отмена брони · Надежное бронирование · Широкий выбор
Play full-length songs from Pleasure Club by James Hall (Rock) on your phone, computer and home audio system with Napster.
Pleasure Club James Hall.
Album · 1996 · 13 Songs. Pleasure Club James Hall. Listen on Apple Music.
James Hall – James Hall. Label: Geffen Records – GEFD-A-24954. Format: CD, Album, Promo. Country: US. Released: 1996. US promo in jewel case with back art only. CD has "Advanced" in red across the cd. Was re-titled 'Pleasure Club' for official release. Other Versions (4 of 4) View All. Cat.
Опубликовано: 20 мая 2013 г. James Hall Pleasure Club. Ballad Of Forty Dollars~Tom . all.
Biography by Bradley Torreano. An institution of both the Los Angeles and New Orleans rock scenes, Pleasure Club is the brainchild of singer/songwriter James Hall. Named after his 1996 solo album, the band is a smooth blend of hi. ead Full Biography.
Pleasure is the ninth studio album by Swedish band Club 8. It was released via Labrador Records. It was described as a record about love, sex and jealousy, and an expertly crafted, cool and clever grown-up pop record.
Through the stereo speakers, Hall is a wailer and a whisperer, a shouter, a seducer and all things in between. On stage he is a revelation - part blacksheep archangel, part slick-suited voodoo conjurer. Genre: Rock: Progressive Rock. As former frontman for the short-lived, fondly-remembered '80s band Mary My Hope, the world may not know James Hall's name, but, in the spirit of Iggy, Bowie, Jim Morrison, Peter Murphy and Perry Farrell, that doesn't stop him from acting like they should, as every time he sets foot onstage he makes sure that all eyes are upon
Official Home Page of James Hall. James Hall's 3rd solo release "Talking Freedom With The Jailer" is a 9 song acoustic based Digital-Only record that captures the spirit and stripped down approach of the James Hall Duo (James Hall and Bruce Butkovich). Just like their live shows, the collection is a mixture of newer collaborations and reinterpretations of songs from his solo records as well as Mary My Hope and Pleasure Club.
The incendiary Pleasure Club returns in 2018 for a small handful of shows in select cities. Fans have been hoping for a reunion for 12 years and the band is preparing for their return to the stage. Possible recordings will follow. Atlanta February 16th and 17th at Smith's Olde Bar. Tickets go on sale at 11am on October 6. The band will play, as they always have, like it is their last show ever. We look forward to seeing you. More details to follow. The definitive lineup from 2000-2005 includes Grant Curry, James Hall, Marc Emert-Hutner and Michael J. About the venue. Smith's Olde Bar. American restaurant. 674 talking about this.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Vocals – S. Roig*
|6||Should Know Better||4:02|
|7||Black Is Black||4:18|
|12||Use Me, Baby||4:41|
|13||Need My Man||4:06|
- Copyright (c) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – JVH, Inc.
- Distributed By – BMG
- Record Company – BMG Entertainment
- Pressed By – MPO
- Published By – Annunciation Music
- Published By – Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
- Recorded At – Studio 4 Recording
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- A&R – Mr. Mio Vukovic*
- Bass – Grant W. Curry*
- Booking [Agency Europe] – ITB, Scott Thomas
- Booking [Agency US] – Alien Booking, Rich Levy*
- Coordinator [Coordinated By] – Mark Schulz , Orna T. Banarie, Stephanie Avnet
- Design – S.M.O.G., Los Angeles*
- Drums – Sterling Roig
- Edited By – Manuel Lecuona*
- Engineer – Dirk Grobelny
- Guitar – Lynn Wright
- Legal – Jim Zumwalt, Orville Almon, Zumwalt, Almon & Hayes
- Management – Donnie Graves, Pacific Management Services
- Management [Business Management] – Bernie Gudvi, Gudvi, Chapnick & Oppenheim
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – James Hall (tracks: 14), Phil Nicolo
- Performer [Aural Adjustements] – Greg Lions, Keith Underkofler, Maria*, Paul Nicgorski
- Photography By – Yelena Yemchuk
- Producer – Brian Hardin (tracks: 14), James Hall, Mio Vukovic, Phil Nicolo
- Recorded By – Phil Nicolo
- Songwriter [All Songs Written By] – J. Hall*
- Stage Manager – Chris Creel
- Technician [Drum Tech], Programmed By [Additional Programming] – Andy Kravitz
- Technician [Guitar Tech], Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Ian Cross
- Tour Manager [Road Manager] – Dick Meredith
- Vocals [Sings] – James Hall
NotesAll songs published ©1996 Annunciation Music BMI, adm. by Rondor Music (London), Ltd, except 14 published ©1993 Annunciation Music BMI, adm. by Rondor Music (London), Ltd.
Recorded at Studio 4, Conshohocken, PA
Mastered at Gateway Mastering, Portland, Maine
© 1996 Geffen Records, Inc. ℗ 1996 Geffen Records, Inc. ℗ 1993 JVH, Inc.
Distributed by the local BMG company, a unit of BMG Entertainment.
Made in the EC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 720642491126
- Label Code: LC 7266
- Rights Society: BIEM/ GEMA
- Price Code (F): BM650
- Matrix / Runout: GED 24911 MPO 01 @@ 12 02
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L032
|GEFD-24954||James Hall||Pleasure Club (CD, Album)||Geffen Records||GEFD-24954||US||1996|
|GEFD-24954||James Hall||Pleasure Club (CD, Album, Promo)||Geffen Records||GEFD-24954||US||1996|
|GEFD-A-24954||James Hall||James Hall (CD, Album, Promo)||Geffen Records||GEFD-A-24954||US||1996|
|Hall 1||James Hall||Pleasure Club (CD, Album, Promo)||Geffen Records||Hall 1||1996|