David Oliver - Rain Fire album flac
Album "David Oliver - Rain Fire" Released 1979 Genre Soul/Funk.
Eden (6) – Fire & Rain. Label: Projekt – PROJEKT 54.
Сравнивайте цены более чем в 20000 магазинов.
Phonogram Item No: 86928.
David Oliver (January 8, 1942 – June 6, 1982) was a soul singer best known for the quiet storm radio hit, "Ms" as well as his composition "Friends & Strangers", which was covered by Ronnie Laws in 1977. He also recorded the first version of the Cecil Womack song "Love TKO", releasing it as an album track on Here's To You in 1980. By 1972, Oliver would go on to record background vocals on Redbone's Already Here album and he then sang with Mighty Joe Hicks's band during the mid-70s. He was signed to Mercury Records in 1977, recording four albums all produced by Wayne Henderson, of The Crusaders. Rain Fire - Mercury Records, 1979. Here's To You - Mercury Records, 1980.
David Oliver (3) – Rain Fire Label:Mercury – SRM-1-3784 Format:Vinyl, LP, Album Country:US Released:1979 Genre:Funk, Soul Style:Soul 01. Could It Be Love 02. Summer Love 03. Don't You Ever B. David Oliver - Rain Fire (Vinyl, LP, Album) (1979). I hear the buzz of the little world among the stalks, and grow familiar with the countless indescribable forms of the insects and flies, then I feel the presence of the Almighty.
View full artist profile.
Unorthodox Oliver Schories Remix. Melodic House & Techno. Rien Du Tout Oliver Schories Remix.
David Oliver Photography, Torryburn, New South Wales, Australia. The decisive moment- when emotion, expression and light come together". David Oliver Photography added 29 new photos to the album Workshops - in Torryburn, New South Wales, Australia. 27 March at 18:09 ·. Autumn and Winter is a spectacular time at the farm for workshops. We start early with a sunrise over the misty valleys and finish around the fire pit with a glass of wine, cheese plate, tripod and sunset! Where else would you rather be? Workshops. David Oliver Photography. 27 March at 17:57 ·. David Oliver Photography updated their phone number.
David Oliver (January 8, 1942 – June 6, 1982) was a soul singer best known for the quiet storm single, "Ms" as well as his composition "Friends & Strangers", which was covered by Ronnie Laws in 1977. Mind Magic - Mercury Records, 1978.
Thrash Metal Lethal Fire. 队列表 Thrash Metal Lethal Fire Rain of Fire. 2. Death's Calling You.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Could It Be Love||4:16|
Written-By [Uncredited] – Cecil Womack, Mary Wells
|A3||Don't You Ever Be Lonely
Written-By [Uncredited] – Cecil Womack
|A4||I Keep Looking For A Better Way
Written-By [Uncredited] – Wayne Henderson
|A5||Rusty O' Halo||3:30|
|B1||Never Seen A Girl Like You
Written-By [Uncredited] – Cecil Womack
|B2||Puppets On A String||3:34|
|B4||I Remember You When
Written-By [Uncredited] – David Oliver
|B5||Spinnin' Round In Circles||3:20|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Phonogram, Inc.
- Produced For – At-Home Productions, Inc.
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mastered At – Artisan Sound Recorders
- Manufactured By – Phonogram, Inc.
- Marketed By – Phonogram, Inc.
- Arranged By [Backing Vocals] – Augie Johnson, Cecil Womack, David Oliver
- Arranged By [French Horn], Conductor – Wayne Henderson (tracks: A1, A2)
- Arranged By [Horns] – Frank Kavelin (tracks: B2), Wayne Henderson (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5)
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – George Del Barrio
- Art Direction, Design Concept – Stuart Kusher
- Backing Vocals – Alexandra Brown* (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B5), Angela Winbush (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B5), Augie Johnson (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B5), David Oliver , James Gadson (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B5), Miki Howard
- Clarinet – Wayne Henderson (tracks: B5)
- Co-producer [Associate Producer] – Augie Johnson
- Engineer [Mastering] – Joe Eastwirt
- Engineer [Recording] – Allen Sides, Michael Evans
- French Horn – David Duke (tracks: A1, A2)
- Horns – Bobby Bryant, Garnett Brown, Grover Mitchell, Joe Roccisano, Oscar Brashear, Pete Christlieb
- Management – Forest Hamilton
- Musician [Rhythm] – Arthur Adams (tracks: A4, A5, B3), Cecil Womack (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2, B4, B5), Daryl "Sugar Bear" Moore* (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2, B4, B5), Ed Reddick, Gip Noble*, James Gadson, Vance "Mad Dog" Tenort* (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2, B4, B5)
- Organ [Hammond], Synthesizer [Arp Quadra] – Bobby Lyle (tracks: A4, B3)
- Photography By – Dick Zimmerman
- Producer – Wayne Henderson
- Programmed By [Synthesizer] – John Shykun
- Trombone – Wayne Henderson (tracks: A5)
NotesCOMES IN PAPER SLEEVE WITH A ONE-SHEET
Arthur Adams appears courtesy of A&M Records
Augie Johnson and Miki Howard appear courtesy of Side Effect and At Home Productions, Inc.
Wayne Henderson appears courtesy of Polydor Records
Produced for At Home Productions, Inc.
Recorded and mixed at Ocean Way Recording, Hollywood, CA
Mastered at Artisan Sound Recorders, Hollywood, CA
℗ © 1979 Phonogram, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (SIDE A): SRM-1-3784-A1-PRC-R-1-1 G
- Matrix / Runout (SIDE B): SRM-1-13784-B2-PRC-2R-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (ON BOTH SIDES): BULLSEYE
|SRM-1-3784||David Oliver||Rain Fire (LP, Album)||Mercury||SRM-1-3784||US||1979|