Lou Reed - Lou Reed Live - Take No Prisoners album flac
Опубликовано: 26 апр. 2014 г. Lou Reed 1978 Take No Prisoners Live. SME (от лица компании "Arista"); CMRRA, EMI Music Publishing, LatinAutor" и другие авторские общества (1).
One chilly day in January 1979, Lou Reed and John Cale visited the music station WPIX in New York City, Reed to serve as guest disk jockey for a stretch or so and Cale to play some songs from his live repertoire.
Live: Take No Prisoners is a 1978 live album by Lou Reed, recorded during May 1978 at The Bottom Line in New York. The album contains ad libs by Reed during and between songs, among them a detailed story of the origin of "Walk on the Wild Side," and a rant against rock music critics, particularly Robert Christgau
All lyrics from Lou Reed Live - Take No Prisoners album, popular Lou Reed songs with tracklist and information about album.
Produced by Lou Reed for Sister Ray Enterprises, Ltd. This is a stereo binaural sound recording SBS. Stereo binaural system created by Manfred Schunke. This is a live recording. It contains no overdubbing. For Cecile and Beanie".
More albums from Lou Reed: Lou Reed Live by Lou Reed. Perfect Night Live In London by Lou Reed. Magic And Loss by Lou Reed. The Blue Mask by Lou Reed. New Sensations by Lou Reed. Le Bataclan ’72 by Lou Reed. Set The Twilight Reeling by Lou Reed. Transformer by Lou Reed.
I'm Waiting for My Man. Disc 2. Coney Island Baby. Walk on the Wild Side. MusicBrainz: Live: Take No Prisoners. this site: Live: Take No Prisoners.
Album · 1978 · 10 Songs. Take No Prisoners (Live) Lou Reed. Listen on Apple Music.
I do Lou Reed better than anybody, so I thought I'd get in on it," Reed says at one point during this double live set, and that seems to sum up the album's theme quite well.
Never one for the slick, safe live recording, Reed outdid himself on this 1978 double. Street Hassle (also ’78) had brought him halfway back from the brink he’d braved with Metal Machine Music, but here the well-known songs’ loose outlines are just irrelevant backdrops for extended miserabilist rants against fans, friends and critics. A cross between Lenny Bruce and Alex Ferguson, Lou bitches about the injustice of it all as the nervous, ignored band jam through Sweet Jane, Walk On The Wild Side et al. Reed as great, grizzling punk grinch.
|A2||I Wanna Be Black||6:21|
|A3||Satellite Of Love||6:54|
|B1||Pale Blue Eyes||6:23|
|B3||I'm Waiting For The Man||13:50|
|C1||Coney Island Baby||8:21|
|D1||Walk On The Wild Side||16:53|
|D2||Leave Me Alone||7:18|
- Produced For – Sister Ray Enterprises, Ltd.
- Recorded By – Record Plant Mobile Studio
- Made By – RCA Schallplatten GmbH
- Pressed By – Teldec-Press GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Recorded At – The Bottom Line
- Mixed At – Delta Studio, Wilster
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Art Direction – Donn Davenport
- Artwork – Brent Bailer
- Design – Dennis Weeden Designs, Phenographix Inc.
- Drums – Michael Suchorsky
- Engineer – Gregg Caruso, Jay W. Krugman*, Julie Last
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – René Tinner
- Guitar, Vocals – Stuart Heinrich
- Guitar, Vocals, Guitar Synthesizer – Lou Reed
- Illustration [Cover, Uncredited] – Nazario
- Lacquer Cut By – Hi*
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By [Bottom Line Audience Mix] – Steve Savageau
- Mixed By, Engineer, Mastered By, Recording Supervisor [Binaural Recording Supervised By] – Manfred Schunke
- Piano [Electric], Mixed By – Michael Fonfara
- Producer, Mixed By, Mastered By – Lou Reed
- Saxophone [Electric] – Marty Fogel
- Vocals – Chrissy Faith
- Vocals, Bass, Mixed By – Ellard "Moose" Boles*
- Vocals, Tambourine – Angela Howell
NotesRecorded live at Bottom Line 17-21 May 1978,no overdubbing. Mixed at Delta Studio, Wilster, Germany.
Illustration on the cover were officially credited to Brent Bailer but Spanish illustrator Nazario won in 2000 a legal battle after which it was determined that the original drawing had been done by him,for the cover of a magazine in the seventies.
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 0316
- Matrix / Runout (Labels record 1): XL 03066-1
- Matrix / Runout (Labels record 2): XL 03066-2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped): RCA XL-03066-A Manufactured in Germany Hi [Hi etched]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped): RCA XL-03066-B Manufactured in Germany Hi [Hi etched]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, stamped): RCA XL-03066-C Manufactured in Germany Hi [Hi etched]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, stamped): RCA XL-03066-D Manufactured in Germany Hi [Hi etched]
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Price Code: DT
|AL 8502||Lou Reed||Lou Reed Live - Take No Prisoners (2xLP, Album)||Arista||AL 8502||US||1978|
|XL 03066 2||Lou Reed||Lou Reed Live - Take No Prisoners (2xLP, Album, RE)||RCA||XL 03066 2||Spain||Unknown|
|AL 8502||Lou Reed||Live Take No Prisoners (2xLP, Album, Promo)||Arista||AL 8502||US||1978|
|XK 03066-2||Lou Reed||Lou Reed Live - Take No Prisoners (Cass, Album)||RCA||XK 03066-2||Italy||1978|
|XL 3066||Lou Reed||Lou Reed Live - Take No Prisoners (2xLP, Gat)||RCA||XL 3066||Netherlands||1978|