Various - And We All Shine On - A Tribute To John Lennon From Music City album flac
John Lennon Signature Box contains 9 Albums, all the singles, a disc . Notes from Lennon Legend DVD: John & The Plastic Ono Band, filmed for BBC 1's "Top of the Pops" on 11 February 1970.
Free download and listen Much Missed Man - A Tribute To John Lennon. Gerry Marsden, John Lennon, Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra. Style: pop. Album year: 2003.
City Rockers: A Tribute To The Clash (various artists, 2002). This Is Rockabilly Clash (various artists, 2002). White Riot: A Tribute to The Clash Vols 1 & 2 (various artists, 2003). Charlie Does Surf (A Tribute to The Clash) (various artists, 2004). The Sandinista! Project: A Tribute to The Clash) (various artists, 2007). Kick at the Darkness. Stay Awake: Various Interpretations of Music from Vintage Disney Films (1988). Stoned Immaculate: The Music of the Doors (2000). Working Class Hero: A Tribute to John Lennon (1995). Beautiful: A Tribute to Gordon Lightfoot (2003). We're All Normal and We Want Our Freedom - A Tribute to Arthur Lee and Love (1994). Lynne Me Your Ears (2001).
Imagine: John Lennon is a soundtrack album of popular music compiled for the 1988 documentary film Imagine: John Lennon from songs written or co-written by John Lennon.
Written-By – John Lennon. A5. Instant Karma (We All Shine On). Written-By – John Lennon. The Feminist Movement was in a stage of awakening. Out concert material was mainly based on the album we released that Spring called Sometime in New York City which was our political statement in songs a la Bertolt Brecht. The concert was filled with love of brotherhood and sisterhood. We passed our tambourines to the audience, true to our slogan "You are the Plastic Ono Band. Everybody joined in on stage at the end when we sang 'Give Peace A Chance. People could not contain themselves and marched down Fifth Avenue after the performance, singing 'Give Peace A Chane.
2018 сингл Evolution Documentary, Mono. Various Composers, Jacob Cordover. Classical Twist: The Album. Monty Norman, Vladimir. The Coverbeats - A Tribute to the Beatles Greatest Hits Vol. 7. The Coverbeats. 6. 9. 2. 1.
Album John Lennon, Plastic Ono Band. Instant Karma! (We All Shine On) Lyrics. Instant Karma's going to get you Going to knock you right on the head You better get yourself together Pretty soon you're going to be dead. What in the world you thinking of Laughing in the face of love? What on earth you tryin' to do? It's up to you, yeah you! Instant Karma's gonna get you Going to look you right in the face You better get yourself together, darling Join the human race. Watch the video for an example of just how gloriously weird John & Yoko were. At first, it looks like a normal video of a band performing their song on a sound stage. Then you notice that Yoko is knitting blindfolded. And far, far offstage, there are four go-go dancers in a cage. Instant Karma! (We All Shine On)" Track Info. Written By John Lennon. Release Date February 6, 1970.
John Lennon Signature Box contains 9 Albums, all the singles, a disc of rarities & a book from Yoko, Julian & Sean. This version has never before been commercially released.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Vocals – Gretchen Peters
|2||–Jeff Hanna and Matraca Berg||Whatever Gets You Through The Night
Vocals – Jeff Hanna, Matraca Berg
|3||–Rosanne Cash||Look At Me
Vocals – Rosanne Cash
|4||–Billy Falcon||Nobody Loves You
Vocals – Billy Falcon
|5||–Shawn Camp||Jealous Guy
Vocals – Shawn Camp
|6||–Rodney Crowell||Oh My Love
Vocals – Rodney Crowell
Vocals – Judson Spence
Vocals – James House
|9||–Foster And Lloyd||Crippled Inside
Vocals – Bill Lloyd , Radney Foster
|10||–The Vinyl Kings||Instant Karma
Vocals – Harry Stinson
- Distributed By – Sweetwater Music Instruments & Pro Audio
- Copyright (c) – Nashville Engineers Relief Fund
- Recorded At – Starstruck Studios
- Recorded At – Ben's Studio
- Recorded At – Blackbird Studio
- Recorded At – Sony/Tree Studios
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Nashville
- Recorded At – NY Noise
- Manufactured By – Disc Makers – MWE0272
- Acoustic Guitar – Josh Leo (tracks: 4,5,6,10), Radney Foster (tracks: 9), Tim Hinman (tracks: 3)
- Backing Vocals – Christian Lloyd (tracks: 10), Jansen Fuller (tracks: 10), Lauren Lloyd (tracks: 10), RJ Vogt (tracks: 10)
- Bass – Michael Rhodes (tracks: 5,6), Nick Pellegrino (tracks: 4,8), Tim Luntzel (tracks: 3), Tim Smith (tracks: 2,7,10), Tom Peterson (tracks: 9)
- Dobro – Dan Dugmore (tracks: 9)
- Drums – Greg Morrow (tracks: 5,6), Harry Stinson (tracks: 2,10), Jody Spence* (tracks: 7), Tony Morra (tracks: 4), Vince Santoro (tracks: 8)
- Electric Guitar – Bill Lloyd (tracks: 9), George Cocchini (tracks: 7), George Marinelli (tracks: 2,4,10), John Leventhal (tracks: 3), Josh Leo (tracks: 2,10)
- Engineer [Additional] – John Palmieri, Leslie Richter, Mike Rooney, Steve Blackmon
- Engineer [Assistant] – Mark Godel (tracks: 3)
- Engineer [Second] – Shawn Daugherty, Sorrel Brigman, Tristan Brock-Jones
- Executive-Producer – Nicole Cochran, Sharon Corbitt-House, Steve Marcantonio, Wayne Halper
- Graphics, Design – Bibi Bielat
- Keyboards – James DiGirolamo* (tracks: 7)
- Lead Guitar [Electric] – Tom Bukavak* (tracks: 5)
- Organ – Tony Harrell (tracks: 2)
- Percussion – Eric Darken (tracks: 2,4)
- Photography By – Bob Gruen
- Piano – Barry Walsh (tracks: 1), Bill Cuomo (tracks: 8), Bobby Ogden* (tracks: 9), John Hobbs (tracks: 5,6), John Jarvis (tracks: 2,10), Keith Brogdon (tracks: 9), Rick DePofi* (tracks: 3), Tony Harrell (tracks: 4)
- Producer – Rosanne Cash (tracks: 3)
- Recorded By, Producer, Mixed By – Rick DePofi* (tracks: 3), Steve Marcantonio (tracks: 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10)
- Saxophone – Bobby Keys (tracks: 2)
- Strings [Synth] – Tony Harrell (tracks: 5)
- Strings [Synth], Horns [Synth] – Charlie Judge* (tracks: 4)
Notes"All proceeds form this record to go to the Nashville Engineer Relief Fund."
Released through Sweetwater Musical Instruments: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/LennonNERFCD
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: MWE0272 DISCMAKERS
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LZ72
- Mould SID Code: IFPI ALK05