Paweł Szymański - Południowy Wiatr album flac
Paweł Szymański (3) – Południowy Wiatr. Label: Flower Records (4) – FCD 041. Format: CD, Album. Recorded on February 17-18, 2012, on April 26, 2012 and on June 23, 2012 at PRO Studio of Polish Radio in Olsztyn Recorded, mixed and mastered by Ryszard Szmit Producer: Paweł Szymański for Flower Records Released in 6-Pages Digipack with transparent tray Total playing time: 41:49.
Paweł Szymański (3). Real Name: Paweł Marcin Szymański. Profile: Polish musician, songwriter, vocalist and blues harmonica player. Paweł Szymański (3). Południowy Wiatr (CD, Album). Flower Records (4). FCD 041.
Paweł Szymański (born 28 March 1954 in Warsaw, Poland) is a Polish composer. When he was a student attending the Fryderyk Chopin University of Music, Szymański studied composition under Włodzimierz Kotoński. Paweł later studied under Roman Haubenstock-Ramanti as well as Tadeusz Baird. His music is based on strict technical discipline and the initial sound material of Szymański’s pieces has roots in past conventions but is always processed and composed from the beginning
Paweł Szymański (born March 27, 1954 in Warsaw, Poland) is a Polish composer. His music is based on strict technical discipline and the initial sound material of Szymański’s pieces has roots in past conventions but is always processed and composed from the beginning. Szymański himself talks of his music using the qualification surconventionalism. List of selected works Sonata for strings and percussion (1982) Lux aeterna (1984) Partita III (1986) Miserere (1993) Piano concerto (1994) (2006).
More Pawel Szymanski. Listen to Poludniowy wiatr now. Listen to Poludniowy wiatr in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
I tylko chłodny wiatr włóczy się śpiewając pieśni po uśpionych wioskach. Yesterday at 13:32 ·. Digipack version of "O turniach, jeziorach i nocnych szlakach" album is OUT NOW on Werewolf Promotion. Full album stream on YT courtesy of Atmospheric Black Metal Albums.
pl is the flagship brand of the Adam Mickiewicz Institute – a national cultural institution promoting Poland and Polish culture worldwide. Featuring over 40,000 articles in Polish, English and Russian, Culture. pl features the best of Polish literature, design, visual arts, music, film and more, with over 6 million visitors a year across 80 countries. Adam Mickiewicz Institute.
10 Lat. Paweł Szymanski. Style: pop. Album year: 2019. Poludniowy wiatr - Paweł Szymanski.
Released date 15 September 1997.
Chords for 6. Dżem - Powiał Boczny Wiatr Album Cegła 1985r. Play along with guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and diagrams. Includes transpose, capo hints, changing speed and much more wmv'.
|1||Możemy Już Grać?||0:04|
|3||Jest Jak W Niebie||3:31|
|6||Do Życia Trzeba Mieć Talent||3:50|
|7||Wczesnym Rankiem W Eremefce||2:24|
|8||Jak Się Masz Bracie?||4:20|
|9||Wśród Pachnących Traw||3:09|
|10||Kiedy Zostaniesz Dobrym Człowiekiem||3:33|
|12||Kołysanka Dla P.||5:15|
|13||Czekając Na A.||3:31|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Flower Records
- Copyright (c) – Flower Records
- Recorded At – PRO Studio, Olsztyn
- Distributed By – Fonografika
- Accordion – Mirosław Kozak (tracks: 12)
- Choir – Janusz Tytman (tracks: 4), Mirosław Kozak (tracks: 4), Paweł Szymański (tracks: 4), Roman Ziobro (tracks: 4)
- Dobro – Jacek Wąsowski (tracks: 4, 9, 10, 12)
- Double Bass – Florian Ciborowski (tracks: 11), Kornel Jasiński (tracks: 9, 13), Roman Ziobro (tracks: 2-8, 10, 12)
- Drums – Adam Szuraj (tracks: 4, 5, 8, 9)
- Drums, Percussion – Adam Szuraj (tracks: 2, 10-13), Maciej Ostromecki (tracks: 3)
- Graphics, Design – Włodzimierz Chołostiakow
- Guitar – Mirosław Kozak (tracks: 2, 4-6, 8-13), Paweł Szymański
- Harmonica – Paweł Szymański
- Lead Vocals – Paweł Szymański
- Mandolin – Janusz Tytman
- Music By, Words By – Paweł Szymański
- Percussion – Maciej Ostromecki (tracks: 4, 10)
- Photography By – Jolanta Szymańska
- Producer – Paweł Szymański
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Ryszard Szmit
- Voice – Paweł Szymański (tracks: 1)
NotesRecorded on February 17-18, 2012, on April 26, 2012 and on June 23, 2012 at PRO Studio of Polish Radio in Olsztyn
Recorded, mixed and mastered by Ryszard Szmit
Producer: Paweł Szymański for Flower Records
Released in 6-Pages Digipack with transparent tray
Total playing time: 41:49
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5904259353816
- Matrix / Runout: 16491 r3048/ fcd 041 flower rec
- Mould SID Code: IFPI AKG C2
- Rights Society: ZAiKS/BIEM