Norah Jones - Come Away With Me album flac
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Norah Jones.
Слушайте и скачивайте norah jones 2002 come away with me на Хотплеере в mp. .
Come Away with Me is the debut studio album by American recording artist Norah Jones, released on February 26, 2002 by Blue Note Records. Recording sessions took place at Sorcerer Sound Studio in New York City and Allaire Studios in Shokan, New York. Come Away with Me peaked at number one on the US Billboard 200, and received Grammy Awards for Album of the Year and Best Pop Vocal Album
Norah Jones' debut on Blue Note is a mellow, acoustic pop affair with soul and country overtones, immaculately produced by the great Arif Mardin. It's pretty much an open secret that the 22-year-old vocalist and pianist is the daughter of Ravi Shankar. Jones is not quite a jazz singer, but she is joined by some highly regarded jazz talent: guitarists Adam Levy, Adam Rogers, Tony Scherr, Bill Frisell, and Kevin Breit; drummers Brian Blade, Dan Rieser, and Kenny Wollesen; organist Sam Yahel; accordionist Rob Burger; and violinist Jenny Scheinman.
Come away with me on a bus Come away where they can't tempt us With their lies. I want to walk with you On a cloudy day In fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high So won't you try to come. Come away with me and we'll kiss On a mountaintop Come away with me And I'll never stop loving you. And I want to wake up with the rain Falling on a tin roof While I'm safe there in your arms So all I ask is for you To come away with me in the night Come away with me. Submit Corrections. Writer(s): NORAH JONES. N. Norah Jones Lyrics.
Come Away with Me is the debut album of pianist and singer Norah Jones, released by Blue Note Records on February 26, 2002 The album's critical and commercial success was a breakthrough for Jones in 2002, as it reached the top of the Billboard 200 chart and several jazz charts. The album also topped many critics' "albums of the year" lists and gathered major music awards in the process, including eight Grammy Awards
Album · 2002 · 14 Songs. Norah Jones is a talented pianist blessed with a warm and smoky voice that seamlessly blends jazz, soul and country into an intoxicating brew. Come Away With Me is a mix of covers ranging from Hoagy Carmichael’s The Nearness of You to Hank Williams’ Cold, Cold Heart, along with tracks written by guitarist Jesse Harris (who penned the biggest hit, Don’t Know Why ), bassist Lee Alexander and Jones herself. Come Away With Me Norah Jones.
Tuning: E A D G B E. Author Unregistered. 4 contributors total. Come away where they can't tempt us With their lies. C. And I wanna walk with you On a cloudy day. G. Fsus2. In fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high.
Come Away with Me is the debut album of pianist and singer Norah Jones, released February 26, 2002 on Blue Note Records. Although genre classification has been disputed, Jones' mellow style and playing on Come Away with Me is recognized as contemporary jazz. The album's critical and commercial success was a breakthrough for Jones in 2002, as it reached the top of the Billboard 200 chart and several jazz charts.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Don't Know Why
Written-By – Jesse Harris
Acoustic Guitar – Kevin BreitGuitar [National] – Kevin BreitPercussion – Brian BladeWritten-By – Lee Alexander
|3||Cold Cold Heart
Written-By – Hank Williams
|4||Feelin' The Same Way
Acoustic Guitar – Kevin BreitElectric Piano [Wurlitzer] – Norah JonesWritten-By – Lee Alexander
|5||Come Away With Me
Written-By – Norah Jones
|6||Shoot The Moon
Organ [Hammond B-3] – Sam YahelWritten-By – Jesse Harris
|7||Turn Me On
Guitar – Adam Rogers Written-By – J.D. Loudermilk*
Acoustic Guitar – Adam Levy, Tony ScherrOrgan [Pump] – Rob BurgerSlide Guitar – Tony ScherrWritten-By – Lee Alexander
|9||I've Got To See You Again
Percussion – Brian BladeViolin – Jenny ScheinmanWritten-By – Jesse Harris
Accordion – Rob BurgerAcoustic Guitar – Adam LevyWritten-By – J.C. Hopkins*, Lee Alexander
|11||One Flight Down
Arranged By [Strings] – Arif MardinOrgan [Hammond B-3] – Sam YahelViolin – Jenny ScheinmanWritten-By – Jesse Harris
Written-By – Norah Jones
|13||The Long Day Is Over
Drums – Kenny WollesenElectric Guitar – Bill FrisellWritten-By – Jesse Harris, Norah Jones
|14||The Nearness Of You
Written-By – Hoagy Carmichael, Ned Washington
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Sorcerer Sound
- Recorded At – Allaire Studios
- Mixed At – Sear Sound
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Glass Mastered At – EMI UK
- Published By – Beanly Songs
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Published By – Fumblethumbs Music
- Published By – Acuff-Rose Music, Inc.
- Published By – Muthajones Music
- Published By – King Arnold Songs
- Published By – Famous Music, Inc.
- Acoustic Guitar – Jesse Harris (tracks: 1, 6, 9, 11 to 13)
- Art Direction, Design – Jessica Novod
- Bass – Lee Alexander (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Drums – Brian Blade (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 8 to 10, 12), Dan Rieser (tracks: 1, 5, 7, 11)
- Electric Guitar – Adam Levy (tracks: 3, 5, 6, 9, 11, 12), Jesse Harris (tracks: 1, 5, 6, 9, 11 to 13), Kevin Breit (tracks: 4, 13)
- Engineer – Jay Newland (tracks: 1, 3, 5 to 12, 14), Husky Huskolds* (tracks: 2, 4, 13)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Brandon Mason (tracks: 2, 4, 13), Dick Kondas (tracks: 3, 5, 6, 8 to 12, 14), Mark Birkey (tracks: 1, 7)
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Arif Mardin (tracks: 1, 3, 5 to 12, 14), Jay Newland
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Todd Parker (tracks: 2, 4, 13)
- Photography By – Joanne Savio
- Piano – Norah Jones (tracks: 1, 3, 5 to 7, 9 to 14)
- Producer – Arif Mardin (tracks: 1, 3, 5 to 12, 14)
- Producer [Original Tracks] – Craig Street (tracks: 2, 4, 13), Jay Newland (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 7, 13), Norah Jones (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 7, 13)
- Vocals – Norah Jones
NotesⓅ 2001 The Copyright In This Sound Recording Is Owned By Capitol Records Inc.
© 2002 Capitol Records Inc.
© 2002 EMI Records Ltd.
Printed in EU.
Similar version EMI UK and EMI Uden,
Similar version EMI Uden,
Similar version TAKT.
Recorded at Sorcerer Sound, New York City and Allaire Studios, Shokan, NY.
Mixed at Sear Sound, New York City.
Mastered at Sterling Sound.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 24353 86092 9
- Rights Society: bel/BIEM
- Label Code: LC0299
- Matrix / Runout: NORAH 001 1 EMI UK
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: none
|7243 5 95691 0 9, 7243 5 82067 2 2, 7243 4 90431 9||Norah Jones||Come Away With Me (CD, Album, Copy Prot. + DVD-V, PAL, Dol + Dlx)||Blue Note, Blue Note, Blue Note||7243 5 95691 0 9, 7243 5 82067 2 2, 7243 4 90431 9||Europe||2003|
|7243 5 81880 0 4||Norah Jones||Come Away With Me (CD, Album + CD, Enh + Ltd, Sli)||Blue Note||7243 5 81880 0 4||US||2002|
|7243 5 82067 2 2||Norah Jones||Come Away With Me (CD, Album, Copy Prot.)||Blue Note||7243 5 82067 2 2||Australia||2003|
|7243 5 82067 2 2||Norah Jones||Come Away With Me (2xCD, Album, Copy Prot.)||Blue Note||7243 5 82067 2 2||Australia||2003|
|7 2435 32088 2 0||Norah Jones||Come Away With Me (CD, Album, Sli + CD, Enh, Ltd)||Blue Note||7 2435 32088 2 0||Malaysia||2002|