The Yokohama Knights - Yokohama Knights album flac
Goodbye (Sayonara) by Lennon/McCartney from Yokohama Knights LP (1969).
Complete your The Yokohama Knights collection.
197? Yokohama Knights.
Yokohama Kaidashi Kikō (Japanese: ヨコハマ買い出し紀行) is a science fiction manga written and illustrated by Hitoshi Ashinano. The title can be translated Yokohama Shopping Log or Record of a Yokohama Shopping Trip.
Sorry, we found no matches for "The Yokohama Knights". Artists & Teams (0). Events (0). Venues (0). All Categories. All ortsArts & c.
Johnson returning to a much busier schedule as a trombonist again". All compositions by J. J. Johnson except where noted. Cyclops" (Nat Adderley) - 6:18.
There are no pins in your viewport. Thank you for your interest. This feature is coming soon.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||A Man And A Woman = Un Homme Et Une Femme
Written-By – Francis Lai, Jerry Keller, Pierre Barough*
|A2||Hawaii Five-O / Greensleeves
Arranged By – Capps*, Cooper*Written-By – Mort Stevens*
|A3||Where's The Playground Susie
Written-By – Jim Webb*
|A4||Those Were The Days
Written-By – Gene Raskin
Written-By – John Lennon & Paul McCartney*
Written-By – Jackie Rae, James Last
Written-By – Paul Simon
Written-By – Paul Simon
|B4||Try A Little Tenderness
Written-By – Woods*
|B5||Yokohama Flower Girl
Written-By – Al Capps, Marty Cooper
- Engineered At – Gold Star Studios
- Engineered At – RCA Studios
- Engineered At – Al Casey's Music Room
- Published By – Northern Music Corp.
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Irving Music
- Published By – Jama Music
- Published By – Essex Music, Inc.
- Published By – MacLen Music
- Published By – Miller Music
- Published By – Charing Cross Music
- Produced For – Campbell Connelly
- Published By – Robins Music Corp.
- Published By – Ear Music
- Created By, Producer – Al Capps, Marty Cooper
- Engineer [Gold Star] – Stan Ross
- Engineer [RCA] – Pete Abbott
NotesThe catalog# is printed as "GRT. 10002" on the front cover and the spine, "GRT-10002" on the back cover and as "GRT 10002" on the labels.
A1: Northern Music Corporation, ASCAP
A2: April Music, Inc. ASCAP; Irving Music, BMI
A3: Jama Music, ASCAP
A4: Essex Music, Inc., ASCAP
A5: Maclen Music, BMI
B1: Miller Music, SACAP
B2, B3: Charing Cross Music Company, BMI
B4: Campbell & Connelly; Robins Music Corporation, ASCAP
B5: Ear Music, ASCAP
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): GRT 10002 SIDE 1 -IC-
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): GRT 10002 SIDE 2 -IC-
|SMCP 5047||The Yokohama Knights||The Yokohama Knights (LP, Album)||Major Minor||SMCP 5047||UK||1969|
|GRT. 10002, GRT 10002||The Yokohama Knights||The Yokohama Knights (LP, Album, Promo)||GRT, Eye||GRT. 10002, GRT 10002||US||Unknown|