The Drifters - The Good Life With The Drifters album flac
Lyrics: Jack Reardon Music: Sacha Distel Year: 1962 Original: Betty Carter Released: The Good Life With The Drifters Album February.
Two Drifters - The Good Luck Joes. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией.
1959 originally recorded and album released. These gentleman wore their hair in the manner of those times not the style of black men in 1965. Reply Notify me Helpful.
Features Song Lyrics for The Drifters's The Good Life With the Drifters album. Saturday Night At the Movies Lyrics. The Drifters Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular The Drifters Lyrics.
The Good Life (оригинал Drifters, The). Хорошая жизнь (перевод Алекс). Oh, the good life full of fun. О, хорошая жизнь, полная радости, Seems to be the ideal. Да, хорошая жизнь даёт тебе скрыть. All the sadness you feel.
You won't really fall in love For you can't take the chance So be honest with yourself Don't try to fake romance. It's the good life To be free and explore the unknown Like the heartaches When you learn you must face them alone. Please remember, I still want you And in case you wonder why Well, just wake up Kiss the good life, goodbye.
You can also sort the list of songs by year recorded (from oldest to newest, and from most recent to first recorded), by Song Rank (popularity rank of song versus all other songs) and by album name. Count the Tears (w/ The Drifters).
The Drifters are a long-lived American doo wop Pop R&B band, originally formed by Clyde McPhatter (of Billy Ward & the Dominoes) in 1953 from New York City, NY, USA. There have been over 60 members since 1953. View full artist profile.
Clyde McPhatter & The Drifters The Drifters. The Good Life With the Drifters. Let the Boogie-Woogie Roll: Greatest Hits 1953-1958.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Quando, Quando, Quando
Written-By – Testa*, Renis*
|2||On The Street Where You Live
Written-By – F Loewe/A Lerner*
|3||I Wish You Love
Written-By – Beach*, Trenet*
Written-By – L Bernstein*, S Sondheim*
Written-By – Ciorciolini*, Oliviero*, Newell*, Ortolani*
|6||What Kind Of Fool Am I
Written-By – A Newley*, L Bricusse*
|7||The Good Life
Written-By – Reardon*, S Distel*
|8||As Long As She Needs Me
Written-By – L Bart*
Written-By – Jobim*, Mendonça*
|10||Who Can I Turn To
Written-By – A Newley*, L Bricusse*
Written-By – Freed*, Brown*
|12||The Christmas Song
Written-By – M Torme*, Wells*
|13||I Remember Christmas
Written-By – B Davis*, Davis*, G Treadwell*
|14||In The Park
Written-By – A Resnick*, J Barry*
|15||Looking Through The Eyes Of Love
Written-By – B Mann*, C Weil*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sequel Records
- Copyright (c) – Sequel Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Designed At – Echo Designworks
- Published By – SIAE
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Campbell Connelly & Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Tro Essex Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Peter Maurice Music Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Lakeview Music Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Gema
- Published By – Concord Music Ltd
- Published By – EMI United Partnership Ltd.
- Published By – Chappell Morris Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Atlantic Studios
- Arranged By – Bert Keyes (tracks: 15), Ray Ellis (tracks: 1, 3 to 9), Stan Applebaum (tracks: 2, 10, 11), Teacho Wilshire* (tracks: 14)
- Baritone Vocals – Eugene Pearson*
- Bass Vocals – Johnny Terry
- Lead Vocals – Johnny Moore*
- Liner Notes – Cliff White, Peter Burns
- Producer – Bert Berns (tracks: 14, 15), Tom Dowd (tracks: 1, 3 to 9)
- Tenor Vocals – Charles Thomas*
NotesTrack 9 is spelled as "Desafinado" on the cover and "Desifinado" on the back.
Publishers and dates, per-track:
1. SIAE/Warner Chappell Music; recorded 1964-11-10; ℗ 1965
2. Warner Chappell Music; recorded 1964-11; ℗ 1965
3. EMI Virgin Music Ltd/EMI Music Publishing Ltd; recorded 1964-11-10; ℗ 1965
4. Campbell Connelly & Co Ltd; recorded 1964-11-10; ℗ 1965
5. SIAE/Norman Newell; recorded 1964-11-10; ℗ 1965
6. TRO Essex Music Ltd; recorded 1964-11-10; ℗ 1965
7. Warner Chappell Music Ltd/Peter Maurice Music Co Ltd; recorded 1964-11-10; ℗ 1965
8. Lakeview Music Publishing Co Ltd; recorded 1964-11-10; ℗ 1965
9. SBACEM/GEMA/TRO Essex Music Ltd; recorded 1964-11-10; ℗ 1965
10. Concord Music Ltd; recorded 1964-11; ℗ 1965
11. EMI United Partnership Ltd; recorded 1964-11; ℗ 1965
12. Chappell-Morris Ltd; recorded 1964-10-22; ℗ 1964
13. Copyright Control; recorded 1964-10-22; ℗ 1964
14. Copyright Control; recorded 1964-11-12; ℗ 1996
15. Screen Gems-EMI Music Ltd; recorded 1965-03-17; ℗ 1996
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 023224 083524
- Label Code: LC 6197