Usher - Confessions Part II album flac
Usher's official music video for 'Confessions Part II.
Usher - Confessions, Part II. Текст песни. Слушать mp3. Клип песни
Download original320Kbps, . 6 Mb, 03:31. Album: Confessions (2004). Genre: Rnb. Collection: Main summer hits over 20 years The main summer hits of the 2000s. Download for free and listen to Usher - Confessions Part II. We have song's lyrics, which you can find out below.
Redirected from Confessions Pt. II). "Confessions Part II" is a song by R&B singer Usher, produced by Jermaine Dupri and Bryan-Michael Cox for Usher's fourth album Confessions. Written by Usher, Dupri and Cox, the song is a confession of a man to his woman about his impregnated mistress, a continuation of "Confessions Part I" which relates to a man's infidelity.
LaFace Records, Zomba Label Group.
Confessions Part II". Watch this. These are my confessions Just when I thought I said all I could say My chick on the side said she got one on the way These are my confessions Man, I'm throwed and I don't know what to do I guess I gotta give part two of my confessions If I'm gonna tell it, then I gotta tell it. all Damn near cried when I got that phone call I'm so throwed, I don't know what to do But to give you part two of my confessions
Confessions Part II. This song is by Usher and appears on the album Confessions (2004). This song has been covered by Glee Cast under the title "It's My Life/Confessions, Pt. II". This song has been parodied by "Weird Al" Yankovic under the title "Confessions Part III". These are my confessionsJust when I thought I said all I can sayMy chick on the side said she got one on the wayThese are my confessionsMan I'm thrown and I don't know what to doI guess I gotta give you part two of my.
Confessions Part II is an R&B dance pop song by American singer Usher, from his 2004 fourth studio album Confessions. It peaked at Number 1 on the US Billboard Hot 100 while reaching Number 5 on the UK Singles chart
Confessions was released 15 years ago (March 23, 2004), and spawned some of Usher's biggest hits including "Caught Up," "Confessions Part II," "Burn," and "Yeah!" Not to mention, the non-singles also solidified the album's diamond status, boasting melodies like "Superstar," "Bad Girl," and "Can U Handle It?" In a previous interview with Billboard, one of the album's main and pivotal producers, Jermaine Dupri, described how personal the project was to him given certain life experiences.
Confessions Part II" Released: June 1, 2004. My Boo" Released: August 31, 2004. Caught Up" Released: November 30, 2004. Confessions is the fourth studio album by American singer Usher. It was released on March 23, 2004, by Arista Records. Recording sessions for the album took place during 2003 to 2004, with its production handled by his longtime collaborator Jermaine Dupri, along with Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis and Lil Jon, among others.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Confessions Part II (Album Version)
Co-producer – Bryan Michael Cox*Mastered By – Herb Powers Jr.Producer – Jermaine DupriRecorded By – Brian Frye, John Horesco IVRecorded By [Assistant] – Tadd MingoWritten-By – Bryan-Michael Cox, Jermaine Dupri, Usher Raymond*
|2||Confessions Part II (Remix)
Co-producer – Bryan Michael Cox*Featuring – Kanye West, Shyne, TwistaMastered By – Chris GehringerMixed By – Jermaine Dupri, Phil TanProducer, Remix – Jermaine DupriRecorded By – Brian Frye, John Horesco IVRecorded By [Additional], Engineer [Additional] – Chris Steinmetz, Doug Wilson, Ian Cross, Kevin MahoneyRecorded By [Assistant] – Tadd MingoRemix [Assistant] – John Horesco IVWritten-By – Bryan Michael Cox*, Jermaine Dupri, Usher Raymond*
|3||Whatever I Want
Mastered By – Herb Powers Jr.Producer [Uncredited] – Rich HarrisonWritten-By – Johnny Otis, Maxwell Davis, Rich Harrison, Shuggie Otis, Usher Raymond*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – LaFace Records
- Copyright (c) – LaFace Records
- Licensed From – Ace
- Distributed By – BMG Australia Limited
- Pressed By – SM
- Produced For – So So Def Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Blackbaby Entertainment, Inc.
- Recorded At – Southside Studios
- Recorded At – Right Track Recording
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – Record Plant
- Recorded At – Chicago Recording Company
- Recorded At – Studio Atlantis
- Recorded At – Enterprise Studios
- Recorded At – The Underlab
- Mixed At – Southside Studios
- Engineered At – The Hit Factory
- Engineered At – Record Plant
- Engineered At – Chicago Recording Company
- Engineered At – Studio Atlantis
- Engineered At – Enterprise Studios
- Engineered At – The Underlab
- Mastered At – Hit Factory Mastering
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Shaniah Cymone Music
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Babyboy's Little Publishing Company
- Published By – Noontime South
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – UR IV Music
- Published By – Dirty Dre Music
- Published By – Universal Publishing
- Published By – Double Oh Eight Music
- Published By – Pladis Music Publishing
- Published By – Poo Bz Publishing
- Published By – Hitco South
- Published By – Music Of Windswept
- Published By – Pooda's
- Published By – Shuggie Music
- Published By – Bug Music
- A&R – Darrale Jones, Mark Pitts
- Design – Courtney Walker
- Executive-Producer – Antonio "L.A." Reid*, Usher Raymond*
- Management – J-Pat Management
- Management [Artist Development & Management] – Jonnetta Patton
- Management [Co-Management] – Champion Entertainment*
- Management [Co-management] – Tommy Mottola
- Other [Stylist] – Tameka Foster-Glover
- Photography By – Anthony Mandler
Notes'Confessions Part II' published by Shaniah Cymone Music / EMI-April Music, Inc. (ASCAP) / Babyboy's Little Publishing Co. / Noontime South adm. by WB Music Corp. (SESAC) / UR IV Music / EMI-April Music, Inc. (ASCAP). Produced for So SO Def Productions, Inc. Co-produced for Blackbaby Inc. Recorded at Southside Studios and Right Track Studios.
Track 2 additional recording and engineering at The Hit Factory, at The Record Plant, at Chicago Recording Company, at Studio Atlantis, at Enterprise Studios and at Underlab Studios. Mixed at Southside Studios, Atlanta, GA. Remixed for So So Def Productions, Inc. Shyne appears courtesy of Gangland Records. Kanye West appears courtesy of Roc-A-Fella Records. Twista appears courtesy of Atlantic Recording Corporation.
"Whatever I Want" published by Dirty Dre Music / Universal Publishing Inc. / Double Oh Eight / Universal Publishing Inc. / Pladis Music Publishing / EMI-April Music, Inc. / PoohBZ Publishing / Hitco South / Music Of Windswept (ASCAP) / Pooda's. Contains excerpts from "Chili Mac", published by Shuggie Music / Bug Music (BMI). Contains samples from "Chili Mac", performed by Preston Love, used courtesy of Ace Records.
Mastered for PM Entertainment at Hit Factory Mastering, NYC. Except track 2 mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.
From his multi-platinum album "Confessions".
℗ 2004, 2003 & © 2004 LaFace Records. Distributed by BMG Australia Limited. Made in Australia.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 828766 499421
- Barcode (String): 0828766499421
- Matrix / Runout: [SM logo] 614019108 82876649942
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi LR11
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 7068
|82876 64554 2||Usher||Confessions Part II (CD, Single, Promo)||LaFace Records||82876 64554 2||Europe||2004|
|82876655292||Usher||Confessions (Part 2) / My Boo (CD, Single, Enh)||LaFace Records||82876655292||UK||2004|
|82876-64554-1||Usher||Confessions Part II (12", Promo)||LaFace Records||82876-64554-1||Europe||2004|
|none||Usher||Confessions Part II (CDr, Single, Promo)||BMG Japan||none||Japan||2003|
|LFD-64450-1||Usher Featuring Shyne, Kanye West & Twista||Usher Featuring Shyne, Kanye West & Twista - Confessions Part II (Remix) (12", Promo)||LaFace Records||LFD-64450-1||US||2004|