Monomono - Give The Beggar A Chance, The Lightning Power Of Awareness album flac
Complete your Monomono collection. Give The Beggar A Chance (CDr, Album, Pla). Tummy Touch, Soundway.
Give The Beggar A Chance. Tummy Touch Records 15th Anniversary Label Sampler. A2. Ema Kowa Lasa Ile Wa. A3. The World Might Fall Over. B1. E Je ‘A Mura Sise.
Monomono bestography. Give The Beggar A Chance: The Lightning Power Of Awareness is ranked as the best album by Monomono. Monomono album bestography. by Joni "Monomono" Haastrup. Give The Beggar A Chance 05:56. Give The Beggar A Chance. Contact Joni "Monomono" Haastrup. Streaming and Download help. Joni "Monomono" Haastrup recommends: Nigeria Disco Funk Special: The Sound of the Underground Lagos Dancefloor 1974-79 by Various Artists. The true sound of the Lagos underground dancefloor! Joni "Monomono" Haastrup. Release group by Monomono. Give the Beggar a Chance, the Lightning Power of Awareness. NG. EMI (EMI Records, since 1972). The Dawn of Awareness. But if that album was a confident first step for Haastrup as leader of his own band, The Dawn of Awareness is a more cohesive and resonant sound for the band as a whole. The keys mesh with Adams's careful guitar work and leaves space for the bluesy thump of Okulolo's bass work. It's a moodier set - recorded in the wake of the OPEC oil embargo and scandals like Watergate - and Haastrup dials down the Brown-ian showmanship in favor of a genuine and deep anger.
This album has an average beat per minute of 118 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 95/162 BPM). Tracklist Dawn of Awareness. Recent albums by Monomono. Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
Monomono, Give the beggar a chance. Original south African pressing of Monomono’s first album from 1973. Haven’t seen this south African issue around before. Highly recommend if you like the stuff from joni haastrup and funky afrobeat in general. Saturday morning listen part 2: Give the Beggar a Chance, Monomono (1973). Joni Haastrup's take on Nigerian music is more soul than Fela Kuti but not less groovy. 2. MonoMono. 3.
|A1||Give The Beggar A Chance|
|A2||Ema Kowa Lasa Ile Wa|
|A3||The World Might Fall Over|
|B1||Eje'A Mura Sise|
- Record Company – EMI (Nigeria) Ltd.
- Published By – P. E. Baker Music Ltd.
- Made By – Record Manufacturers Nigeria Ltd. [R.M.N.L.]
- Printed By – Record Manufacturers Nigeria Ltd. [R.M.N.L.]
- Acoustic Guitar – Kelvin* (tracks: A3)
- Arranged By, Directed By, Producer, Organ, Piano, Lead Vocals, Percussion, Synthesizer [Axe] – Joni Haastrup
- Backing Vocals – Eppi Josef, Jenny Jackson
- Bass Guitar [Fender], Vocals, Percussion – Keni Okulolo*
- Congas, Vocals – Friday Jumbo
- Design [Back & Inside Cover] – 'Remi Olowookere*
- Drums [Trap], Percussion – Candido Obajimi
- Electric Guitar – Berkely Ike Jones* (tracks: A1, A2, B1 to B4)
- Engineer [Recording] – Emmanuel Odenusi*, Etim Udo
- Photography By – Afro Click
- Written-By – Joni Haastrup (tracks: A1 to B3), Kenneth Okulolo (tracks: B4)
|EDL-02.01.99||Monomono||Give The Beggar A Chance, The Lightning Power Of Awareness (LP, Album)||Odeon||EDL-02.01.99||Peru||1973|
|TUCH2027||Monomono||Give The Beggar A Chance, The Lightening Power Of Awareness (CD, Album)||Tummy Touch||TUCH2027||US||2011|
|SNDWLP030||Monomono||Give The Beggar A Chance - The Lightning Power Of Awareness (LP, Album, RE + 12")||Soundway||SNDWLP030||Europe||2011|
|TUCH2027CD, none||Monomono||Give The Beggar A Chance (CDr, Album, Pla)||Tummy Touch, Soundway||TUCH2027CD, none||UK||2011|