MIA - // / Y / album flac
Pia Mia (born September 19, 1996) is an American singer, songwriter and model. In 2013, Pia was introduced to Chris Brown’s manager Abou Bu Thiam.
Sunshowers" is a song by British musician . from her critically acclaimed debut album Arular. It was written and produced by Maya ".
Album · 2018 · 1 Song. Mia y Tuyo - Single M. le & Guelmy.
Browse 231 pictures and 116 gifs from r/Mia khalifa on Reddit. Scrolller is an endless random gallery gathered from the most popular subreddits.
y /. Label: XL Recordings – XLCD497, . Country: UK & Europe.
Her second album, Kala, was released in 2007 along with the single "Boyz" and was also praised by critics, drawing more extensively from African, Tamil and Caribbean music. It proved much more commercially successful than her debut, reaching number 18 on the US Billboard 200 and number 21 on the UK Albums Chart. Paper Planes", the album's fourth and final single, became . s breakthrough hit and was nominated for Record of the Year at the 51st Annual Grammy Awards. Label: XL Recordings – none, . Format: CDr, Album, Promo.
MIA's third album is a brilliant patchwork of conspiracy theories, love, technological overload, world musics and sadness, says Kitty Empire. It is probably worth mentioning that // / Y / (but let's call it Maya) is an album of pop songs by MIA, the nom-de-tune of Mathangi "Maya" Arulpragasam. It contains 12 songs, some of which are the kind of thing one might hear on the radio. It is MIA's third – the first two are named after her father and mother, respectively – but it is her first since being catapulted to American renown on the back of two songs, "O.
The Message opens the album with a clacking keyboard and a beat like automatic-weapon before monotonic vocals put a dystopian twist on the classic spiritual Dry Bones, where the headbone connects to the earphones, to the iPhone, to the Google and then to the Government.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Producer – Sugu Arulpragasam
Producer – John Hill , MIA*
Producer – John Hill
|6||Story To Be Told||3:32|
|7||It Takes A Muscle
Producer – Diplo
|8||It Iz What It Iz||3:29|
|10||Meds And Feds
Producer – Derek E. Miller
|11||Tell Me Why
Producer – Diplo
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Universal Music Distribution
- Distributed By – Universal Music Distribution
- Recorded At – Red Bull Studios
- A&R – M.I.A. , Mark Williams
- Art Direction – Aaron Parsons, Maya Arulpragasam
- Creative Director – Maya Arulpragasam
- Engineer – Eric Stenman
- Executive-Producer – M.I.A.
- Management – Jennie Boddy
- Photography By – Jaime Martinez , Maya Arulpragasam, Ravi Thiagaraja
- Producer – Blaqstarr (tracks: 3, 8, 13, 14, 16), M.I.A. (tracks: 5, 6, 9, 10, 12 to 16), Rusko (tracks: 2 to 4, 6, 12), Switch (tracks: 4, 5, 9)
NotesDeluxe Edition includes four additional tracks, plus a lenticular pull out cover.
℗ & © 2010 XL Recordings Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 02527 39987 4
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-402046 L4 1A 02
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L424
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 7229
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 7267
|B0014344-02||MIA*||// / Y / (CD, Album)||XL Recordings, Interscope Records||B0014344-02||US||2010|
|BGJ-11084||MIA*||// / Y / (CD, Album)||XL Recordings, Hostess Entertainment Unlimited||BGJ-11084||Japan||2010|
|XLCD497X||MIA*||// / Y / (CD, Album, Spe)||XL Recordings, N.E.E.T.||XLCD497X||Australia & New Zealand||2010|
|LAB 10030-2, XLCD497||MIA*||// / Y / (CD, Album)||Lab 344, XL Recordings||LAB 10030-2, XLCD497||Brazil||2010|
|XLCD497||MIA*||// / Y / (CD, Album)||XL Recordings||XLCD497||Canada||2010|