Various - Rock Against Bush (Vol 2) album flac
View detailed chart stats and album information. Rock Against Bush Volume 2. Various Artists.
Rock Against Bush, Vol. 2 is the second Rock Against Bush compilation album released on the Fat Wreck Chords record label. It contains a collection of songs by various punk rock artists, some of which were previously unreleased. presidential election, 2004, comedy footage, and music videos. It was released on August 10, 2004.
Listen free to Various Artists – Rock Against Bush (Vol. 2). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Friday 1 February 2019. 0. Saturday 2 February 2019. Sunday 3 February 2019. Rock Against Bush, Vol. 2. Compilation album by. Fat Wreck Chords. Part scathing critique, part call to action, 'Independent Media In A Time Of War', argues that dialogue is vital to a healthy democracy. Honor Betrayed" - Director: Stuart Sugg, Executive Producer: Mike Lux. "The 10-minute documentary exposes the hypocrisy of the Bush administration's relationship with the .
The guitar is good in this song.
The first Rock Against Bush had an impressive list of contributers, and one could expect that the second would end up being a collection of leftovers; a B-sides compilation even. But, thankfully, the second volume of the compilation is at least the equal of its predecessor. Opening strong with an great unreleased track from Green Day, and including downright classics like Operation Ivy's "Unity" and Jawbreaker's "Chesterfield King", the track listing fails to disappoint
FAT677 - August 10, 2004. 28 more Bush-hating bands give you a slew of unreleased and rare songs that will make you wanna march on DC with pitchforks and torches.
All the great songs and lyrics from the "Rock Against Bush, Vol. 2" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. Style:MLA Chicago APA. "Rock Against Bush, Vol. 2 Album.
Artist: Various Artists Genre: Rock Release Date: 08/10/2004 Label: Fat Wreck Chords Catalog Number: FAT677-2 Recording: Studio Length: 01:13:09 Format: CD (1 Used) Note: 1 CD & 1 DV. 2 (CD).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|CD-1||–Green Day||Favorite Son
Music By – Green DayWords By – Billie Joe Armstrong
|CD-2||–Bad Religion||Let Them Eat War||2:58|
|CD-4||–The Lawrence Arms||Necrotism: Decanting The Insalubrious (Cyborg Midnight) Part 7||1:48|
|CD-5||–Dropkick Murphys||We Got The Power
Written-By – Dropkick Murphys
|CD-6||–Flogging Molly||Drunken Lullabies
Written-By – Regan*, King*, Casey*, Schwindt*, Hensley*, Maxwell*, Schmidt*, Hutt*
|CD-7||–Only Crime||Doomsday Breach||2:15|
|CD-8||–Foo Fighters||Gas Chamber
Written-By – B. Vockeroth*, G. Turner*, M. Saunders*, P. Galligan*, T. Homer*
|CD-10||–Sugarcult||What You Say
Mixed By – Mark TrombinoProducer – Gavin Mackillop
|CD-11||–Rancid||7 Years Down||2:33|
|CD-12||–Sleater-Kinney||Off With Your Head||2:26|
|CD-13||–The Unseen||Scream Out
Lyrics By – Mark*Music By – Scott*
|CD-15||–Dillinger Four||Like Sprewells On A Wheelchair||3:41|
|CD-16||–Jawbreaker||Chesterfield King (Live)
Written-By – Pfahler*, Schwarzenbach*, Bauermeister*
|CD-17||–Bouncing Souls*||Born Free (Live)||1:45|
|CD-18||–Mad Caddies||No Hope (Live)||1:41|
|CD-19||–The Dwarves*||Kids Today
Featuring – The A.K.A.s, The MatchesWritten-By – Blag Dahlia
|CD-20||–Sick Of It All||Can't Wait To Quit||2:09|
|CD-21||–No Doubt||Comforting Lie
Producer – Glen BallardWritten-By – Gwen Stefani, Thomas Dumont, Tony Kanal
|CD-22||–Useless ID||State Of Fear
Written-By – Carmel*, Berger*, Ben Horin*
|CD-23||–Autopilot Off||I'm Thinking||2:50|
|CD-24||–The (International) Noise Conspiracy*||My Star
Producer – Rick Rubin
Lyrics By – I. Knollmann*Music By – A. Siebenbiedel*, E. Herwig*, G. Knollmann*, I. Knollmann*, J.D. Poggemann*
|CD-26||–Hot Water Music||Kill The Night||2:42|
|CD-27||–Thought Riot||You're Gonna Die||2:36|
|CD-28||–No Use For A Name||Fields Of Agony (Acoustic)||2:45|
|DVD-1.1||–No Artist||Independent Media In A Time Of War
Film Producer – Hudson Mohawk Independent Media Center
|DVD-1.2||–No Artist||Honor Betrayed
Film Director – Stuart SuggFilm Producer [Executive] – Mike Lux
|DVD-1.3||–No Artist||Fixed In Florida
Film Director – Jonathan LevinFilm Producer [Executive] – Matthew Pascarella*
|DVD-1.4||–No Artist||Uncovered: The Whole Truth About The Iraq War
Film Director, Film Producer – Robert GreenwaldFilm Producer [Co-producer] – Devin Smith , Kate McArdle
|DVD-1.5||–No Artist||Unprecedented: The 2000 Presidential Election
Film Director, Film Producer – Joan Sekler, Richard Ray PerezFilm Producer [Executive] – Earl Katz, Robert Greenwald
Film Director, Film Producer – Nonny de la PenaFilm Producer [Executive] – Robert Greenwald
|DVD-2.1||–Alkaline Trio||We've Had Enough
Film Director – Tomorrow's Brightest Minds
|DVD-2.2||–Bad Religion||Los Angeles Is Burning
Film Director – Light Borne
|DVD-2.3||–Flogging Molly||Drunken Lullabies
Film Director – Whiet/Kingpin Productions
|DVD-2.4||–NOFX||Idiot Son Of An Asshole||2:26|
|DVD-2.5||–Thought Riot||With Love, The Underground
Film Director – Scrambled Visual
|DVD-3.1||–Will Ferrell||"Bush Straight Talk" Featuring Will Ferrell
Film Director – Adam McKayFilm Producer – Chris Sheffield, Shauna RobinsonFilm Producer [Executive] – Julie Bergman SenderWritten-By [Writers] – Adam McKay, Jerry Long , John Long
|DVD-3.2||–Greg Proops||Greg Proops
Film Director – Terry JonesFilm Producer – Caroline Warner , Peter Luff
|DVD-3.3||–Patton Oswalt||Patton Oswalt Vs. Bush
Cameraman [Footage By], Film Editor – Michael Blieden
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fat Wreck Chords
- Copyright (c) – Fat Wreck Chords
- Made By – MCOM – 55541AM
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – Green Daze Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Licensed From – Reprise Records
- Published By – Polypterus Music
- Published By – Sick Muse Songs
- Published By – Sixty-Nine Newport Music
- Published By – Spy Rock Tunes
- Published By – Boston Scally Punk
- Published By – Twentysixf Music
- Published By – 26F Gellert Hill Music
- Published By – See No Evil Music
- Published By – D W B Music
- Published By – Drum Ogre Music
- Published By – Dillycore
- Published By – Bubzilla
- Published By – Nines Music
- Published By – Haizman Music
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – Stokin' The Neighbors Music
- Published By – 97 Miles Music
- Published By – You're A Rattlesnake Music
- Published By – Unemployed Music
- Recorded At – CBGB
- Published By – Lando Hour Publishing
- Recorded At – The Trocadero Theatre
- Recorded At – The Opera House
- Published By – Six Point Prime
- Published By – Pipebomb Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Published By – 26F RPM, Inc.
- Published By – Witherspoon Publishing
- Published By – Warner Chappell Publishing
- Published By – Songs & Stories Publishing
- Published By – Donots Publishing
- Published By – Nudie Magazine Day
- Published By – Lockgroove
- Published By – Giterdoneson
- Published By – I Like Mine Slow
- Published By – A-F Records
- Published By – Pizza Chief Music
- Mastered At – Red Mastering
- Artwork [Cover] – Michael Bukowski
- Design [Slapped Together By] – Sergie*
- Liner Notes – Blake/Jawbreaker*, Carrie/Sleater-Kinney*, Chris/Foo Fighters*, Guy Carmel/Useless ID, Citizens Of Israel*, Ingo/Donots*, Jesse/Opivy*, Joey/Lagwagon*, Justin Sane, Marc/Thought Riot*, Marko/Sugarcult*, The (International) Noise Conspiracy*
- Mastered By – Brad Vance
- Photography By [Sleater-kinney] – John Clark
- Photography By [The (International) Noise Conspiracy] – Glen E. Friedman
NotesTracks CD-1, CD-4, CD-5, CD-8, CD-9, CD-12 to CD-20, CD-22 to CD-26, CD-28 are Previously Unreleased / Rare
Track CD-1 Warner Chappell / Green Daze Music (ASCAP) ℗ 2004 Reprise Records. Under license from Reprise Records. Green Day appears courtesy of Reprise Records
Track CD-2 Polypterus Music (BMI) / Sick Muse Songs (BMI). Courtesy of Epitaph Records.
Track CD-3 Sixty-Nine Newport Music (BMI) Spy Rock Tunes (ASCAP). Courtesy of Lookout! Records
Track CD-5 Boston Scally Punk (ASCAP). Courtesy of Hellcat/Epitaph Records
Track CD-6 Twentysixf Music (BMI) 26F Gellert Hill Music (ASCAP) See No Evil Music (ASCAP). Courtesy of SideOneDummy Records
Track CD-7 DWB Music (ASCAP) Drumogre (BMI) Dillycore (SESAC) Bubzilla (SESAC) Nines Music (SESAC)
Track CD-8 originally recorded by Angry Samoans. Haizman Music (BMI) and Bug Music (BMI). Courtesy of Roswell Records.
Track CD-9 Stokin' The Neighbors Music (ASCAP)
Track CD-10 97 Miles Music (ASCAP). Courtesy of Artemis/Fearless Records
Track CD-11 You're A Rattlesnake Music (ASCAP). Courtesy of Epitaph Records.
Track CD-12 Code Word Nemesis (ASCAP).
Track CD-13 courtesy of The Unseen.
Track CD-14 Stokin' The Neighbors Music (ASCAP). Courtesy of Capitol Records.
Track CD-15 Unemployed Music (BMI).
Track CD-16 recorded live at CBGB, May 29th, 1993. Courtesy of Blake, Chris and Adam.
Track CD-17 Lando Hour Publishing (ASCAP). Recorded live at the Trocadero in Philadelphia, PA May 8th, 2004. Courtesy of Epitaph Records
Track CD-18 recorded live at the Opera House, Toronto, Ontario March 17th 2004.
Track CD-19 Six Point Prime (BMI). Courtesy of Greedy Records.
Track CD-20 Pipebomb Music (ASCAP).
Track CD-21 ℗ 2000 Interscope Records. Courtesy of Interscope Records.
Track CD-22 2004/26F RPM, Inc. Courtesy of Kung Fu Records.
Track CD-23 Witherspoon Publishing/Warner Chappell Publishing (ASCAP). Courtesy of Island Records.
Track CD-24 Songs and Stories Publishing. Courtesy of American Recordings.
Track CD-25 published by Donots Publishing. Courtesy of GUN Records / BMG
Track CD-26 Nudie Magazine Day (SESAC), Lockgroove (SESAC), Glitterdoneson (SESAC), I Like Mine Slow (SESAC). Courtesy of Epitaph Records.
Track CD-27 A-F Records (SESAC). Courtesy of A-F Records.
Track CD-28 Pizza Chief Music (BMI)
Track DVD-2.1 from the album Good Mourning. Vagrant Records.
Track DVD-2.2 from the album The Empire Strikes First. Epitaph Records.
Track DVD-2.3 from the album Drunken Lullabies. SideOneDummy Records.
Track DVD-2.4 Fat Wreck Chords.
Track DVD-2.5 from the album Sketches of Undying Will. A-F Records.
Track DVD-3.1 footage provided by America Coming Together (ACT)
Track DVD-3.2 footage from: Peter Cook: A Posthumous Tribute
Mastered at Red Mastering
©+℗ 2004 Fat Wreck Chords
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 51097 0677-2 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 751097067727
- Matrix / Runout (CD V1, V2): 706772-CD 55541AM
- Matrix / Runout (CD Mould Stamp V2): MCOM IFPI ZN1D
- Mastering SID Code (CD V1, V2): LK31
- Mould SID Code (CD V1): IFPI ZN1K
- Mould SID Code (CD V2): IFPI ZN1D
- Matrix / Runout (DVD V1, V2): (MCO706772R0SP) J04G0120A
- Mastering SID Code (DVD V1, V2): IFPI L772
- Mould SID Code (DVD V1): IFPI 2A2C
- Mould SID Code (DVD Content Side V2): IFPI 2A4I
- Mould SID Code (DVD Label Side V2): IFPI 2A4J