Terpandre - Terpandre album flac
Listen free to Terpandre – Terpandre (Le temps, Conte en vert and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Listen to Terpandre by Terpandre on Deezer.
Биография Terpandre, лучшие альбомы.
A latecomer in the prog rock scene, it's little wonder this French band had only released this one album. Although it was released in 1981, the album was actually recorded in 1978, right in the middle of punk and disco, so it's little wonder why they couldn't find a label to release it at the time.
Terpandre is a music studio album recording by TERPANDRE (Symphonic Prog/Progressive Rock) released in 1981 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. 1. Le Temps 2. Conte en vert 3. Anne-Michaele 4. Histoire d'un Pecheur 5. Carrousel 6. Conte en vert (live) 7. Musique pour clair obscur (live).
The last one is clearly all over the album, mostly strings and flutes, but with some nice cello on one song. The flutes are the highlights, mainly in the track "Anne-Michaële. Carrousel" is the suite of the album and also the high point of this CD.
Histoire d'un pêcheur, 05:55. Conte en vert, 04:47. Musique pour clair obscur, 08:20.
Artist: Terpandre Country: France Album: Terpandre Genre: Progressive Rock Year Of Release: 1981 Quality: mp3 320kbps FLAC (tracks+. Also you can download Terpandre - Terpandre (1981)
Terpandre recorded its album in record time (just two weeks), laying down the songs on 24 tracks. The album was mixed and by September, the band was rehearsing again, this time without Tilleman, who had been recruited purely for the album sessions. The band then split up and Tilleman formed his own band, Tillenco, before playing in the re-formation of Zao. Tardieu was contacted by the Vivante brothers who played in the band Vortex and joined immediately.
|2||Conte En Vert||4:54|
|4||Histoire D'Un Pecheur||5:53|
|6||Conte En Vert||4:46|
|7||Musique Pour Clair Obscur||8:20|
- Bass – Paul Fargier
- Drums, Percussion – Michel Torelli
- Engineer – Jean Ristori
- Engineer [Assistant] – Heyrold Maybach
- Guitar, Percussion, Design [Cover] – Bernard Monerri
- Mellotron – Jacques Pina (tracks: 1, 3, 7), Michel Tardieu (tracks: 3, 6)
- Photography By – Pierre Chassain
- Piano [Acoustic], Electric Piano, Clavinet – Jacques Pina
- Producer – Serge Mosoni (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Recorded By – François Isnard (tracks: 6, 7)
- Recorded By [Assistant], Mixed By [Assistant] – Herold Maybach (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Jean Ristori (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Synthesizer, Electric Piano – Michel Tardieu
- Technician [Sound Improved By] – Jerôme Clerici* (tracks: 6, 7)
- Violin – Patrick Tillman (tracks: 1, 5)
- Written-By – Pina* (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 7), Michel Tardieu (tracks: 3)
NotesTracks 1 to 5 recorded at Aquarius Studio, Geneva, Switzlerland August 1978.
Tracks 6 and 7 are bonus tracks, Live at "La Bourse Du Travail" 31 January 1977.
Made In Europe
|DI 3003||Terpandre||Terpandre (LP, Album)||Dionysos||DI 3003||France||1981|
|FGBG 4150.AR||Terpandre||Terpandre (CD, Album, RE, RP)||Musea||FGBG 4150.AR||France||Unknown|
|FGBG 4150.AR||Terpandre||Terpandre (CD, Album, RE)||Musea||FGBG 4150.AR||France||1995|
|BELLE 101733||Terpandre||Terpandre (CD, Album, RE, Pap)||Belle Antique||BELLE 101733||Japan||2010|
|FGBG 2018||Terpandre||Terpandre (LP, Album, RE)||Musea||FGBG 2018||France||1988|