Styx - Caught In The Act Live album flac
Опубликовано: 10 окт. 2013 г. Styx - Caught In The Act - 1983. Too Much Time On My Hands (Live In New Orleans/1983). Авторы текста и музыки.
Caught in the Act (Styx album). Caught in the Act is a live double album by Styx, released in 1984. It contains one new song, "Music Time", which was released as a single, reaching on the Billboard Hot 100 charts. Caught in the Act is also the name of a VHS video recording that featured the band acting out the concept established in their Kilroy Was Here album. A DVD version was released on December 11, 2007.
Double Live LP. Recorded for "In Concert" By Westwood One in New Orleans, LA. Black Vinyl Embossed Styx-logo. Matrix, Runout (Side A): SP-06541 A RCA I TV STERLING. Matrix, Runout (Side B): SP-06541 B RCA I 2 V STERLING. Matrix, Runout (Side C): SP-06541C RCA I TV STERLING. Matrix, Runout (Side D): SP-06541 D RCA I V STERLING.
Original sound recording made by A & M Records Inc. Includes fold-out poster. Other Versions (5 of 40) View All.
Caught in the Act is a live double album by Styx, released in 1984. Shortly after this album's release, Tommy Shaw announced his departure from the band, to pursue a solo career. Caught In The Act would ultimately prove to be the final album by the massively successful 1975-84 Styx lineup of Dennis DeYoung, Shaw, James Young, Chuck Panozzo, and John Panozzo; by the time Shaw returned to the band in 1995, John Panozzo's declining health prevented his participation, and he died in 1996. Caught in the Act. Live album by Styx.
Features Song Lyrics for Styx's Caught In The Act - Live album. The Best Of Times - Live In New Orleans/1983 Lyrics. 20. Suite Madame Blue - Live In New Orleans/1983 Lyrics. 21. Rockin' The Paradise - Live In New Orleans/1983 Lyrics. 22. Blue Collar Man (Long Nights) - Live In New Orleans/1983 Lyrics.
Styx released their first live album, the 2-disc Caught in the Act in April of 1984. The double live album (and its off-shoot concert video (now on DVD)) was recorded (and filmed) in April of 1983 on the band's Kilroy Was Here tour at the Saenger Theater in New Orleans, Louisiana. Most Styx fans want to compare this album to 1997's Return to Paradise. The album reached the US Top 40 in 1984 but quickly fell from sight as people didn't give the live album a chance which is a shame as it is one of the best live albums ever recorded (if it had been released during the 1984 Christmas period, either that or 1983 Christmas season then the album may have done better than. Styx's Caught in the Act album turned out to be the final album the classic lineup of Styx would ever release and is a great testament to the classic lineup.
While the live album has more variety in the songs (including some Hits) which were played from different albums in their discography up to 1983, the video has more songs from the album they were promoting at the time ("Kilroy Was Here", from 1983). I think that the "Caught in the Act" live album is better in content than the concert video of the same name. I think that the concert video is more for the fans of the "Kilroy Was Here" album.
Album Name Caught in the Act. Type Live. Released date April 1984. Labels A And M Records.
Listen to Caught In The Act - Live now. Listen to Caught In The Act - Live in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
|A3||Too Much Time On My Hands||4:35|
|B2||The Best Of Times||6:08|
|B3||Suite Madam Blue||8:22|
|C1||Rockin' The Paradise||4:04|
|C2||Blue Collar Man (Long Nights)||4:22|
|C4||Don't Let It End||5:12|
|D1||Fooling Yourself (The Angry Young Man)||5:34|
|D3||Come Sail Away||8:06|
- Record Company – Columbia House
- Distributed By – Columbia House
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Carrollton, GA
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Stygian Songs
- Mixed At – Pumpkin Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Acoustic Guitar, Lead Guitar, Electric Guitar, Vocoder, Vocals – Tommy Shaw
- Art Direction, Design [Album] – Chuck Beeson
- Bass Guitar, Bass [Pedals], Vocals – Chuck Panozzo
- Design [Album] – Mike Fink
- Drums, Percussion – John Panozzo
- Electric Guitar, Lead Guitar, Synthesizer [String], Vocals – James Young
- Engineer – Biff Dawes, Gary Loizzo, Jim Popko, Rob Kingsland, Will Rascati
- Keyboards, Vocals – Dennis DeYoung
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Photography By – Abel Armas II, Jeff Ravitz, Paul Natkin
- Producer, Arranged By – Styx
NotesDouble Live LP. Recorded for "In Concert" By Westwood One.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): SP-06514-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): SP-06514-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C Label): SP-06514-C
- Matrix / Runout (Side D Label): SP-06514-D
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched): SP-6514-A G1A G1 B8 (J-MP)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched): SP-06514-1B G1 E2
- Matrix / Runout (Side C Etched): SP-06514-C-1B G1 A11
- Matrix / Runout (Side D Etched): SP-06514D-1B G1 A1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|827 697, 396 514-1||Styx||Caught In The Act Live (2xLP, Album)||A&M Records, A&M Records||827 697, 396 514-1||Germany||1984|
|PA-84-086||Styx||Caught In The Act... Live (Laserdisc, 12", NTSC, CLV)||Pioneer Artists, A&M Video||PA-84-086||USA & Canada||1983|
|CS-6514||Styx||Caught In The Act (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||A&M Records||CS-6514||Canada||1984|
|3220141, SP-6514||Styx||Caught In The Act Live (2xLP, Album)||PGP RTB, A&M Records||3220141, SP-6514||Yugoslavia||1984|
|AMLM 66704||Styx||Caught In The Act Live (2xLP, Album, Gat)||A&M Records||AMLM 66704||Portugal||1984|