El Mopa - Get Behind album flac
Size MP3 album: 1839 mb. | Size FLAC album: 1677 mb.
|1||I Thought I Was Funny||1:12|
|11||Touch Of The Tar Brush||3:02|
- Recorded At – Lot Seven
- Recorded At – Charing Cross Studios
- Recorded At – Paradise Studios
- Mixed At – Charing Cross Studios
- Mixed At – Paradise Studios
- Mastered At – Studios 301, Sydney
- Bass Guitar, Choir, Artwork – Geoff Towner
- Cello – Kristie Jean Clemow
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals, Choir – Richard King
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Piano, Trombone, Choir – Rohan Bridge
- Engineer, Mixed By, Producer – Steve Foster
- Engineer, Producer – David Trump
- Guitar, Producer, Choir – Jamie Hutchings
- Lyrics By – Justin Hayes (tracks: 1 to 2)
- Mastered By – Steve Smart
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Jason Walker
- Saxophone – Tim Fagan
- Trumpet – Kathy Wemyss
- Vocals – Justin Hayes, Sophia Wooldridge
- Vocals, Choir – Lee Hillam
- Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Written-By – Simon Wooldridge
- Vocals, Tambourine – Lara Meyerratken (tracks: 8)
NotesRecorded by Steve Foster at Lot Seven during the flood of August 1998, with additional recording at Charing Cross and Paradise Studios. David Trump filled in for a day while Steve was at his brother's wedding and Jamie Hutchings lent invaluable assistance with arrangements and production.
Mixed by Steve Foster at Charing Cross and Paradise Studios and mastered by Steve Smart at 301.
Artwork by Geoff Towner for GSI3K with photography by Simon, Richard, Geoff & Fiona.
This record would have been impossible without the hospitality and patience of Innes, Nick & Kathy.
All songs written by S. Wooldridge & arranged by el Mopa
except I Thought I Was Funny and Baa Baa White Boy - spoken word written & performed by J Hayes
and brass arrangements for Glasgow Kiss and Godawful scored by John E
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9324690001187
Music albums related to El Mopa - Get Behind: