Mötley Crüe - Mötley Crüe album flac
Motley Crue - Mötley Crüe (1994).
It was released on November 14, 1998 on Mötley/Hip-O. Tommy Lee recorded his drum tracks for the album's two new songs, the single "Bitter Pill" and the promo single "Enslaved" and then started a prison sentence of five months. Additionally, a remix version of "Glitter" is included. The tour for the album began after Lee's release from prison.
The album contains a remix version of "The Animal In Me". Its first pressing is packaged with a second disc entitled Crüe Fest 2: Behind The Scenes. The reissue excludes the songs, "Enslaved", the remix of "Glitter" and "Bitter Pill". The jewel case packaging is a red version of the original version's cover.
Mötley Crüe is the eponymous sixth studio album by American heavy metal band Mötley Crüe. It was released on March 15, 1994, and is the only album that does not feature lead singer Vince Neil, who had departed from the band in 1992. Neil was replaced by former The Scream vocalist John Corabi on the album. The album, which was recorded under the working title of Til Death Do Us Part, was the first release by the band after signing a 25-million dollar contract with Elektra Records. The album was a commercial failure. Hooligan's Holiday" was the first single released by Mötley Crüe to feature John Corabi on vocals. Problems listening to the files? See media help. For the recording of the album, Mötley Crüe reunited with Bob Rock, who had produced Dr. Feelgood, their most commercially successful album.
The discography of Mötley Crüe, a heavy metal band from Los Angeles, California, consists of nine studio albums, two live albums, three EPs, six compilation albums, three box sets, nine DVD, 30 singles, and 32 music videos. Mötley Crüe was an American heavy metal band formed in Los Angeles, California in 1981. The band was founded by bass guitarist Nikki Sixx and drummer Tommy Lee, who were later joined by lead guitarist Mick Mars and lead singer Vince Neil.
The artist just dropped his latest collection Mötley Crüe – and we have it here for you to check out! Mötley Crüe's new collection includes 15 tracks on 1 disc(s) with total runtime of 01:15:45.
The Ol’ Situation: Mötley Crüe wrote the majority of 1997’s Generation Swine without Vince Neil in mind, which is ironic since the record may be best known as Neil’s return to the band. From the onset, Crüe’s then-label Elektra insinuated - and later outright insisted - that the band needed Neil, but Sixx and Lee preferred writing with John Corabi, whose voice and disposition allowed the band to explore new sonic dimensions. While superior to any album they did afterward, Crüe’s self-titled disc was a valiant effort that missed the goalpost by inches. This wasn’t a band built for nuance, which left the Temple of the Dog-like Misunderstood and the psych-lite Loveshine flapping weakly in the wind. And trying to rub mud and distortion over the familiar fist pumping anthemics was not a good look.
1. Take Me to the Top. 2. Red Hot. 3. Looks That Kill. 5. Shout at the Devil. Album, 26 Сентябрь 1983, Elektra Records. Re-Issue in 2003 by Elektra Records with 4 bonustracks.
Mötley Crüe is the sixth studio album by American hard rock band Mötley Crüe. It is also their last to be produced by Bob Rock. The album alienated much of the band's fanbase due to its heavier.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Power To The Music||5:06|
Backing Vocals – Glenn Hughes
|B2||Til Death Do Us Apart||6:03|
|B3||Welcome To The Numb||5:20|
|B4||Smoke The Sky||3:37|
|B5||Droppin Like Flies||6:24|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – 49-Crabby, Inc.
- Published By – Falferious Music
- Published By – Sixx-Gunner Tunes
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Mars Mountain Music
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – Little Mountain Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Recorded At – Butt Cheese West Studio
- Recorded At – 4th Planet Studio
- Recorded At – Tommyland Studio
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Arranged By, Conductor – Bob Buckley
- Artwork, Layout – Steve Gerdes
- Backing Vocals – Dave Steele*, Marc LaFrance
- Bass, Piano, Backing Vocals, Lyrics By – Nikki Sixx
- Computer, Synthesizer – Scott Humphrey
- Concertmaster – Akira Nagai
- Coordinator [Project] – Mike Amato
- Crew [Drum Tech] – Clyde "The Spyde" Duncan*
- Crew [Guitar Bass Tech] – Bobby "The Fly" Oberdorsten*
- Drums, Percussion, Piano, Backing Vocals – Tommy Lee
- Engineer [Additional] – Bill Kennedy, Brian Dobbs, Darren Grahn, Ed Korengo, Greg Goldman, Jim Labinski, Ken Villeneuve*, Ken Lomas, Roger Monk
- Engineer, Mixed By – Randy Staub
- Harmonica – Hook Herrera
- Layout – Motley*
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, 6-String Bass, Sitar, Mandolin – Mick Mars
- Legal – David Rudich
- Management – Doug Thaler
- Management [Business] – Chuck Shapiro
- Mandolin – Sammy Sanchez
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Performer – The Vancouver Opera Orchestra, The Vancouver Symphony Orchestra*
- Photography By – Cindy Sommerfield
- Photography By [Additional] – Mike A., Neal Preston, Nikki*, Ross Halfin, Tommy*
- Producer, Acoustic Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Mandolin – Bob Rock
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, 6-String Bass, Lyrics By – John Corabi
- Written-By – Rock* (tracks: A6), Corabi*, Mars*, Sixx*, Lee*
NotesAll music by Corabi/Lee/Mars/Sixx except "Poison Apples", music by Corabi/Lee/Mars/Sixx/Rock. Lyrics by Corabi/Sixx. Recorded at A&M Studios in Los Angeles and Little Mountain Studios in Vancouver. Mixed by Randy Staub and Bob Rock
The cassette version has a kind of partly folded booklet as the cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7559-61534-4 7
- Rights Society (Boxed): GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0192
|61534-2||Mötley Crüe||Motley Crue (CD, Album)||Elektra||61534-2||US||1994|
|61534-2||Mötley Crüe||Mötley Crüe (CD, Album, Promo)||Elektra, Mötley Records||61534-2||US||1994|
|7559-61534-2 Y, 7559-61534-2||Mötley Crüe||Mötley Crüe (CD, Album)||Elektra, Elektra||7559-61534-2 Y, 7559-61534-2||Germany||1994|
|61534-4 / 7559-61534-4||Motley Crue*||Motley Crue (Cass, Album)||Warner Music Korea||61534-4 / 7559-61534-4||South Korea||1994|
|63985-78030-2||Mötley Crüe||Mötley Crüe (CD, Album, Club)||Mötley Records, Beyond||63985-78030-2||US||1999|