Jerry Knight - Perfect Fit album flac
Jerry Knight скачать в mp3 на телефон(Android, Iphone) или слушайте песню Jerry & the Catalinas - The Arabian Knight, J Gulli, Guitarist Jerry Knight - Put Your Mind at Ease, Jerry Johnson - Tribute to Prince Knight, Jerry & the Catalinas - The Arabian Knight, Jerry Knight - Fire.
The song Perfect fit from Jerry knight has been identified on WatZatSong by PICHIN92 in 2510 days. If you like music try it now!
play sista' 20:43 - 26:30 Jerry Knight 06- easier to run away 26:30 - 30:06 Jerry Knight 07- too busy 30:06 - 35:25 Jerry Knight 08- rainbow.
A1. Perfect Fit. 5:28. Perfect Fit (LP, Album, Promo).
blue highlight denotes track pick.
Bassist Jerry Knight was a founding member of Raydio and remained with them until 1980. Knight had previously played with Bill Withers before being invited by Ray Parker, Jr. to join Raydio. It was Knight's lead vocal on the gorup's first hit "Jack and Jill. Knight left for a solo deal with A&M in 1980.
Tight Fit is the second album by British pop group Tight Fit, released in 1982. The album features the N. single "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" as well as the top five hit "Fantasy Island". Tracks "Secret Heart" and "I'm Undecided" were also released as singles but achieved less success. This was Tight Fit's second album, albeit the first with the line-up consisting of Steve Grant, Denise Gyngell and Julie Harris
Jerry Knight died of cancer at age 44 on December 29,1996 and Don Cornelius died of a self inflicted gun shot wound to the head at age 75 on February 1,2012. 1 years ago. Sometimes its awkward to watch Don Cornelius interview folks. This is one of those interviews. D. C. 5 years ago. lo. .Jerry Knight - I'm Down For That (1982). George Duke Trio "It's On" Live at Java Jazz Festival 2010JavaJazzFest. Simply Red Greatest Hits Simply Red Collection Full Album LiveLucky.
Jerry Ernest Knight (April 17, 1952 - December 29, 1996) was an American R&B vocalist and bassist who reached prominence in the late 1970s and early 1980s. Along with Ray Parker J. he was a founding member of the group Raydio, singing vocals on their early hit "Jack and Jill. He then left to pursue a solo career, releasing three solo albums and achieving moderate success with minor hits such as "Overnight Sensation," "Perfect Fit" and "Turn It Out". Now That She's Rockin'". Perfect Fit (A&M Records, 1981).
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label A&M Records (catalog number AMS 8112). This album was released in 1981 year. UK. Format of the release is.
Продавец: Интернет-магазин "Любимчик" - товары для животных!. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Рябиновая, 55. ОГРН: 1045006486766
|A3||Turn It Out||5:18|
|B3||Easier To Run Away||5:43|
- Arranged By [Rhythm Arrangements] – Jerry Knight
- Arranged By [Strings Arrangements] – Benjamin F. Wright Jr.*
- Art Direction – Chuck Beeson, Jeff Ayeroff*
- Backing Vocals – Jerry Knight, Petsye Powell
- Design – Lynn Robb
- Drums – Larry "Fatback" Tolbert*
- Engineer – John M. Van Nest*, Rik Pekkonen, Tchad Blake
- Guitar – Greg Beck, Michael McGloiry, Ray Parker Jr., Skip Adams
- Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, Synthesizer, Percussion – Jerry Knight
- Management – Hillery Johnson & Associates
- Mastered By – Chris Bellman
- Mixed By – David Kershenbaum, Jerry Knight, Tchad Blake
- Other [Hair Design] – Hair's To Ya, Los Angeles, CA
- Percussion – Jack Ashford, Larry "Fatback" Tolbert*, Munyungo*
- Photography By – Elliot Gilbert
- Producer – David Kershenbaum, Jerry Knight
- Words By, Music By – Jerry Knight
NotesRecorded at Hollywood Sound Recorders, Filmways/Heider Recording, Allen Zentz Recording and United Western Studios, Hollywood, CA
Engineered at Hollywood Sound Recorders; at Filmways/Heider Recording, Allen Zentz Recording and United Western Studios
Mixed at Filmways/Heider Recording and Allen Zentz Recording
Mastered at Allen Zentz Recording
Ray Parker Jr. appears courtesy of Arista Records
(p)1981 A&M Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: MCPS, BIEM
- Other (Run-outs Stamp): MASTERED AT ALLEN ZENTZ L.A., CALIF.
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Run-outs Stamp): AMLH 64843 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Run-outs Stamp): AMLH 64843 B1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Run-outs (etched)): A+M-SP-04843-A INT
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Run-outs (etched)): A+M-SP-04843-B-INT
|SP-4843||Jerry Knight||Perfect Fit (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SP-4843||US||1981|
|SP-4843||Jerry Knight||Perfect Fit (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SP-4843||Canada||1981|
|AMS-20004||Jerry Knight||Perfect Fit (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMS-20004||Japan||1981|
|AMS-20004||Jerry Knight||Perfect Fit (LP, Album, Promo)||A&M Records||AMS-20004||Japan||1981|
|B||Let Me Be The Reason||3:46|
- Manufactured By – A&M Records Of Canada Limited
- Distributed By – A&M Records Of Canada Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
|SP-17141||Jerry Knight||Perfect Fit (12", Promo)||A&M Records||SP-17141||US||1981|
|SP-17148||Jerry Knight||Perfect Fit / Turn It Out (12")||A&M Records||SP-17148||US||1981|
|2304-S||Jerry Knight||Perfect Fit (7", Single, y)||A&M Records||2304-S||US||1981|
|12.9130||Jerry Knight||Perfect Fit (12")||A&M Records||12.9130||Netherlands||1981|
|AMS 8112||Jerry Knight||Perfect Fit (7", Single)||A&M Records||AMS 8112||UK||1981|