David Bowie - Heathen album flac
Heathen (The Rays) 47:26 Bonus Tracks 13. Sunday (Moby Remix) 51:42 1. SME (от лица компании "PLG UK Catalog"); EMI Music Publishing, União Brasileira de Compositores, BMI - Broadcast Music In. LatinAutor, UBEM" и другие авторские общества (6). Композиция.
2002 В опросе Би-би-си 100 величайших британцев занял 29-е место.
2016 Скончался 10 января 2016 года.
Redirected from Sunday (David Bowie song)). Heathen (stylised as uǝɥʇɐǝɥ) is the 22nd studio album by English musician David Bowie, released on 11 June 2002. It was considered a comeback for him in the US market by becoming his highest charting album (number 14) since Tonight (1984). The BBC said the album's title track "shows that Bowie could still pen disarmingly direct, affecting pop of a very individual inclination 30-plus years after he started".
The David Bowie Heathen Tour was a 2002 concert tour in support of the album, Heathen, and was also notable for the performances of all songs from the 1977 Low album. The Low album, not previously performed live in its entirety, was premiered on 11 June 2002 at the Roseland Ballroom in New York City, together with all the songs from the Heathen album.
Heathen (Cass, Album). ISO Records, Columbia. I was very happy with this album. I am a Bowie fanatic and although I cannot listen to a lot of his 90's work, after 2000 he returns to a style that I can understand. The covers on this album were supposedly done for his Pinups cover album back in 1972, and finally recorded now. Really do enjoy listening to this album. It could even be said that a lot of the working themes come through again in "The Next Day" single.
Yet Heathen doesn't herald a second coming for David Bowie- not by a longshot. The youthful urgency of his early work is long gone. But that hasn't stopped him from making an album that is easily his best work since the halcyon days of faux-cockney accents and gender bending theatrics a la Scary Monsters, and that's good news. Bowie seems to have finally realized that he's just been trying too damn hard.
Heathen – двадцатый второй студийный альбом английского музыканта и певца Дэвида Боуи, выпущенный в 2002 году. Этот альбом стал для Боуи возвращением в музыкальное пространство США. Альбом занял 14 место в чартах и получил лучшие отзывы со времён выхода альбомов Tonight (1984) и Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps) (1980). Everyone Says 'Hi' - 3:59. A Better Future - 4:11. Heathen (The Rays) - 4:16. Wood Jackson (бонус-трек на японском издании альбома). Бонус-диск ограниченного издания. Тексты песен альбома Heathen.
Tracklist: 1. Sunday, 2. Cactus, 3. Slip Away, 4. Slow Burn, 5. Afraid, 6. I’ve Been Waiting For You, 7. I Would Be Your Slave, 8. I Took A Trip On A Gemini Spaceship, 9. 5:15 The Angels Have Gone, 10. Everyone Says ‘Hi’, 11. A Better Future, 12. Heathen (The Rays). 10. Everyone Says ‘Hi’. 12. More albums from David Bowie
14 August 2011 ·. I would Be Your Slave - David Bowie Heathen. David bowie heathen 2001. 8 August 2011 ·. Heathen (Album). 16 July 2011 ·. Heathen. 6 August 2011 ·. David Bowie ~ A Better Future (Live). A Better Future" is a song written by David Bowie for the album Heathen in 2002. 21 July 2011 ·. 20 July 2011 ·. David Bowie ~ Cactus (Live). Cactus" is a song by the American alternative rock band Pixies.
Band Name David Bowie. Data de lançamento 11 Junho 2002. Labels Columbia Records. Produced by David Bowie. Estilo de MúsicaAlternativ Rock. Membros têm este álbum42.
Heathen is a music studio album recording by DAVID BOWIE (Prog Related/Progressive Rock) released in 2002 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. David Bowie: Heathen (Platinum & Orange Swirl Colored Vinyl) Vinyl LP Friday Music.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Black Francis
Guitar – Pete Townshend
Engineer [Assisted by] – Hector CastilloEngineer [Engineered by] – Mark PlatiEngineer [The Lodge] – Emily LazarMixed By – Tony ViscontiProducer – David Bowie, Mark Plati
|A6||I've Been Waiting For You
Guitar – Dave GrohlWritten-By – Neil Young
|B1||I Would Be Your Slave||5:14|
|B2||I Took A Trip On A Gemini Spaceship
Written-By – The Legendary Stardust Cowboy
|B3||5:15 The Angels Have Gone||5:00|
|B4||Everyone Says 'Hi'
Bass – John ReadCello [Electric] – Philip SheppardGuitar – Carlos Alomar, Gary MillerKeyboards – Dave ClaytonMixed By – Gary MillerOther [Assistant] – Jez LarderPercussion – Solá AkingboláProducer – Brian Rawling, Gary MillerProducer [Guitars and vocals], Recorded By [Guitars and vocals] – Tony ViscontiProgrammed By [Programming] – Gary Miller
|B5||A Better Future||4:11|
|B6||Heathen (The Rays)||4:16|
- Licensed To – Sony Music Entertainment
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Record Company – Sony Music Entertainment International Services GmbH
- Recorded At – Allaire Studios
- Recorded At – The Looking Glass Studios
- Mixed At – The Looking Glass Studios
- Mixed At – Sub Urban Studios
- Mastered At – The Lodge, New York
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ISO Records
- Copyright (c) – ISO Records
- Copyright (c) – Photodisc
- Copyright (c) – Getty Images
- Copyright (c) – Nipple Music
- Copyright (c) – RZO Music, Inc.
- Published By – Rice and Beans Music
- Published By – Broken Arrow Music Corp.
- Published By – EMI Unart Catalog Inc.
- Published By – Finius Myth Music
- Designed At – Barnbrook Design
- Exclusive Retailer – FNAC
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 91136
- Art Direction, Design – Barnbrook Design*
- Bass – Tony Levin
- Bass, Guitar, Recorder, Arranged By [Strings arrangements], Backing Vocals – Tony Visconti
- Cello – Mary Wooten
- Drums, Loops, Percussion – Matt Chamberlain
- Drums, Percussion – Sterling Campbell
- Engineer – Tony Visconti
- Engineer [2nd engineers - Allaire Studios] – Brandon Mason, Todd Vos
- Engineer [2nd engineers - The Looking Glass Studios] – Christian Rutledge, Hector Castillo
- Guitar – Carlos Alomar, Gerry Leonard
- Guitar, Bass – Mark Plati
- Guitar, Loops [Guitar], Omnichord – David Torn
- Keyboards – Jordan Ruddess*
- Keyboards, Guitar, Saxophone, Stylophone, Backing Vocals, Drums – David Bowie
- Mixed By – Tony Visconti (tracks: A1-A4, A6, B1-B3, B5, B6)
- Other – The Borneo Horns
- Other [The Borneo Horns] – Lenny Pickett, Stan Harrison, Steve Elson
- Photography By – Markus Klinko
- Post Production – Indrani
- Producer – David Bowie (tracks: A1-A4, A6, B1-B3, B5, B6), Tony Visconti (tracks: A1-A4, A6, B1-B3, B5, B6)
- Strings – The Scorchio Quartet
- Viola – Martha Mooke
- Violin – Lisa Germano
- Violin [1st] – Greg Kitzis*
- Violin [2nd] – Meg Okura
- Vocals, Piano – Kristeen Young
- Written-By – David Bowie (tracks: A1, A3 to A5, B1, B3 to B6)
NotesOrange 180g Vinyl. Exclusive for FNAC.
Same as David Bowie - Heathen
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 190758280516
- Barcode (Text): 1 90758 28051 6
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched): 91136-2A MOVLP 470
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched): 91136-2B MOVLP 470
|CK 86630||David Bowie||Heathen (CD, Album, Enh)||Columbia, ISO Records||CK 86630||US||2002|
|508222 4||David Bowie||Heathen (Cass, Album)||ISO Records, Columbia||508222 4||Russia||2002|
|508222 9, COL 508222 9, 5082229000||David Bowie||Heathen (CD, Album, Enh + CD, Bon + Ltd, Dig)||ISO Records, Columbia, ISO Records, Columbia, ISO Records, Columbia||508222 9, COL 508222 9, 5082229000||Europe||2002|
|CDIM 508222||David Bowie||Heathen (CD, Album, Enh)||Columbia, ISO Records||CDIM 508222||Mexico||2002|
|CT86630||David Bowie||Heathen (Cass, Album)||Columbia, ISO Records||CT86630||US||2002|