John Miles Band - Transition album flac
This page offers Transition's tracklist, cover and songs by John Miles.
Album · 1984 · 11 Songs. Transition John Miles.
Transition (Cass, Album, Dol). Transition (LP, Album, Spe). Transition (CD, Album).
He signed Miles to a new record label, Valentino. Miles and Marshall started to work with producer Trevor Rabin.
John Miles (born John Errington, 23 April 1949, Jarrow, County Durham, England) is a British rock music vocalist, songwriter, guitarist and keyboard player, best known for his 1976 Top 3 UK hit single, "Music". He won the "Outstanding Musical Achievement" award at the 2017 Progressive Music Awards.
Transition is an album of music by jazz saxophonist John Coltrane, recorded in 1965 but released posthumously only in 1970. As its title indicates, Transition was a bridge between classic quartet recordings like A Love Supreme and the more experimental works of Coltrane's last years.
Leggi i testi delle canzoni tratte dall'album Transition di John Miles e cerca il tuo brano preferito su MTV Testi e Canzoni. Transition Data di pubblicazione: novembre 1985. Tracking list e i testi dell'album: Once in Your Life. You’re the One. I Need Your Love.
John Miles Band - Transition RockRock. Release source: CD. Year: 1985. Discount: 20%. 00:00.
Upfront is the eighth solo album of John Miles released in 1993 It was also the first CD where Bob Marshall did not play bass or co-wrote songs with Miles. Tom and Catherine (1999). All tracks written by John Miles. Everything's Ok". "Can't Get Through".
|A1||Once In Your Life||3:56|
|A4||You're The One||4:47|
|B1||I Need Your Love||4:56|
|B4||Don't Lie To Me||4:34|
|B5||Watching Over Me||4:08|
- Manufactured By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Distributed By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
- Recorded At – Rockfield Studios
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Mixed At – Eden Studios
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Remixed At – Eden Studios
- Mastered At – Precision Lacquer
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Formost Ltd.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Music Corp.
- Art Direction – David Bostock
- Bass Guitar – Bob Marshall
- Drums, Percussion [Programmed], Backing Vocals – Barriemore Barlow
- Engineer – Pat Moran (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B2 to B4), Paul De Villea* (tracks: A3, B1), Steve Benson (tracks: B5)
- Management – Cliff Cooper
- Mastered By [Credits] – Trevor Rabin
- Mastered By [Runout Etch] – SM*
- Mixed By – Phil Vinall
- Photography By – Mike Putland*
- Producer – Beau Hill (tracks: B5), Pat Moran (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B2 to B4), Trevor Rabin (tracks: A3, B1)
- Programmed By [Keyboards] – Andy Thomas, Casey Young
- Remix – Pat Moran (tracks: B5)
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – John Miles
- Written-By – Barlow* (tracks: A2, B5), Marshall* (tracks: A1 to A4, B2, B3, B5), Miles*
NotesCI under 79 04761 label
Recorded at Rockfield Studios, Wales. Mixed at Eden Studios, London
"Blinded" and "I Need Your Love" recorded and mixed at Ocean Way Studios, Hollywood
"Watching Over Me" Recorded at Air Studios, London. Re-mixed at Eden Studios
℗ © 1985 Atlantic Recording Corporation
All songs published by Blackwood Music Inc., BMI except:
A2, B5 published by Blackwood Music Inc./Formost Ltd. adm. by Warner-Tamerlane Music Corp., BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-90476-1
|790 476-1||John Miles Band||Transition (LP, Album)||Valentino Records||790 476-1||Germany||1985|
|P-13262||John Miles Band||Transition (LP, Album)||Valentino Records||P-13262||Japan||1985|
|79 04764||John Miles Band||Transition (Cass, Album, Dol)||Valentino Records||79 04764||Canada||1985|
|7 90476-1, 90476-1||John Miles Band||Transition (LP, Album, Spe)||Valentino Records, Valentino Records||7 90476-1, 90476-1||US||1985|
|KRECD49||John Miles Band||Transition (CD, Album)||Krescendo Records||KRECD49||Europe||2010|