Mozart, Alfred Prinz ∙ Werner Tripp ∙ Hubert Jellinek, Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra ∙ Münchinger - Clarinet Concerto ∙ Flute & Harp Concerto album flac
Stereo treasury series. Alfred Prinz, clarinet (1st work); Werner Tripp, flute; Hubert Jellinek, harp (2d work); Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra; Karl Münchinger, conductor. Program notes by Michael Raeburn on slipcase.
Широкий выбор колонок!Комната прослушивания! Доставка 0р! Скидки! Гарантия!
Harp – Hubert Jellinek (tracks: B1 to B3). Mastered By – E (24). Orchestra – Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra. Producer – Christopher Raeburn. Sleeve Notes – Michael Raeburn. This is the first UK version for this cat. OTHER INFORMATION: - Recorded 16 - 21 September 1962 in the Sofiensaal, Vienna - Labelography code: ED1 - Corresponding mono issue has cat LXT 6054. Matrix, Runout (Runout side A - machine stamped - this variant): ZAL-5808-2E U MT 1. Matrix, Runout (Runout side B - machine stamped - this variant): ZAL-5809-2E B MT 1. Matrix, Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZA. 808. Matrix, Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZA. 809. Rights Society (Applies to side B only): .
The Concerto for Flute, Harp, and Orchestra in C major, K. 299/297c, is a concerto by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart for flute, harp, and orchestra. It is one of only two true double concertos that he wrote (the other being his Piano Concerto No. 10; though his Sinfonia Concertante for Violin, Viola, and Orchestra could just as well be considered a "double concerto"), as well as the only piece of music by Mozart for the harp
The flute concerto is equally good, Tripp providing a beautiful tone and a great first movement cadenza. The bassoon concerto is very well played by Zeman but at times seems to be covered by the orchestra during some of the tuttis. The digital remastering of the original recording is wonderful. For those who care, there is no basso continuo on any of the recordings, (which was going out of style during the 18th century anyway). This album, a compilation that includes the Mozart concertos for clarinet, flute and bassoon, is however just a bit hit and miss. I think the Clarinet Concerto comes off best, but the other two are a bit flawed.
Alfred Prinz, Wolfgang Schulz, Nicanor Zabaleta, Wiener Philharmoniker, Karl Böhm 01-01-1984. Total duration:1 h. 01. Clarinet Concerto In A, . 22 : Mozart: Clarinet Concerto In A, . 22 - 1. Allegro. Mozart: Clarinet Concerto . 22; Flute & Harp Concerto . 99. Composers: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. 02. 22 - 2. Adagio. Concerto For Flute, Harp, And Orchestra In C, . 99 : Mozart: Concerto For Flute, Harp, And Orchestra In C, . 99 - 2. Andantino. Composers: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Carl Heinrich Carsten Reinecke. 06. 99 - 3. Rondo (Allegro).
Mozart: Flute Concertos Nos. 1 & 2; Flute & Harp Concerto.
LyricsConcerto for Flute, Harp, an. olfgang Amadeus Mozart, Wiener Philharmoniker, Werner Tripp, Karl Münchinger, Hubert Jellinek.
Album · 1998 · 9 Songs. Clarinet Concerto in A Major, K. 622: III. Rondo: Allegro. Flute Concerto N. in G, . 13. Karl Böhm, Werner Tripp & Vienna Philharmonic. 4. in G Major, K. 313: I. Allegro maestoso.
|–Mozart*, Alfred Prinz With The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra* Conducted By Karl Münchinger||Clarinet Concerto In A Major, K. 622|
|A3||–||3. Rondo Allegro|
|–Mozart*, Werner Tripp, Hubert Jellinek With The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra* Conducted By Karl Münchinger||Flute And Harp Concerto In C Major, K. 299|
|B3||–||3. Rondo Allegro|
- Recorded At – Sofiensaal
- Mastered At – Decca Studios
- Printed By – James Upton Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Cadenza [Cadenzas] – Karl Rosner (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Clarinet – Alfred Prinz (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Composed By – Mozart*
- Conductor – Karl Münchinger
- Engineer [Uncredited] – James Brown
- Flute – Werner Tripp (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Harp – Hubert Jellinek (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Mastered By – E
- Orchestra – Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra*
- Producer [Uncredited] – Christopher Raeburn
- Sleeve Notes – Michael Raeburn
NotesThis is the second UK version for this Category
The ED2 labels were in use from ca. 1965 to 1968.
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "MADE IN ENGLAND BY" at 11 o'clock
- "RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED 1963"
- "B.I.E.M." in a box on side 2
- Decca 'Muscial Notes' logo on side 1
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Front laminated
- Straight two-way flipbacks
- Bold "STEREO" on spine
- "© 1963, The Decca Record Company Limited, London"
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- "Printed in England by James Upton Ltd. Birmingham & London."
- Sleeve notes in English on back
- SXL 6054 on sleeve
- SXL.6054 on labels
- Recorded 16 - 21 September 1962 in the Sofiensaal, Vienna
- Labelography code: ED2
- Corresponding mono issue has Category LXT 6054
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (side A): ZAL-5808-2E U MT 1
- Matrix / Runout (side B): ZAL-5809-2E B MT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix side A): ZAL.5808
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix side B): ZAL.5809
- Rights Society (Applies to side B only): B.I.E.M.
|SXL 6054, SXL.6054||Mozart*, Alfred Prinz ∙ Werner Tripp ∙ Hubert Jellinek, Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra* ∙ Münchinger*||Mozart*, Alfred Prinz ∙ Werner Tripp ∙ Hubert Jellinek, Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra* ∙ Münchinger* - Clarinet Concerto ∙ Flute & Harp Concerto (LP)||Decca, Decca||SXL 6054, SXL.6054||UK||1964|
|SPA 495||Mozart*, Wiener Philharmoniker, Karl Münchinger||Mozart*, Wiener Philharmoniker, Karl Münchinger - Mozart Clarinet Concerto - Flute & Harp Concerto (LP)||Decca||SPA 495||UK||1977|
|VIV 25||Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart||Mozart Concertos (LP, Album, RE)||London Viva||VIV 25||Canada||1982|
|LXT 6054||Mozart*, Alfred Prinz ∙ Werner Tripp ∙ Hubert Jellinek, Wiener Philharmoniker ∙ Karl Münchinger||Mozart*, Alfred Prinz ∙ Werner Tripp ∙ Hubert Jellinek, Wiener Philharmoniker ∙ Karl Münchinger - Konzert Für Klarinette Und Orchester A-Dur, KV 622 / Konzert Für Flöte, Harfe Und Orchester C-Dur, KV 299 (LP, Mono)||Decca||LXT 6054||Germany||Unknown|
|ADD 155||Mozart*, Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra*, Karl Münchinger||Mozart*, Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra*, Karl Münchinger - Clarinet Concerto / Flute & Harp Concerto (LP, Album, Mono)||Ace Of Diamonds||ADD 155||UK||1967|