Bar-Kays - Dangerous album flac
Funky & Disco House 80s Classics Mix ' DelMar.
Listen free to The Bar-Kays – Dangerous (Dangerous, Dirty Dancer and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Dangerous is an album by the Memphis Tennesseebased RB group The BarKays released on Mercury Records in April 1984 The album reached number seven on the.
Dangerous is an album by the Memphis, Tennessee-based R&B group The Bar-Kays, released on Mercury Records in April 1984. The album reached number seven on the Billboard R&B albums chart. The song, "Freakshow on the Dancefloor", was featured in the film, Breakin', and appeared on its soundtrack album. All tracks composed by Allen Jones and The Bar-Kays. Make Believe Lover" 5:13. Dance, Party, Et. 5:20. Freakshow on the Dance Floor" 6:36.
Whittled down to a hefty octet for this outing, the Bar-Kays easily proved they were still up to their old tricks, smoothly updating their sound while continuing to take some well-intentioned and good-humored jabs at more than a few peers along the way. This now-traditional penchant, never meant to hurt and only done in homage, is perhaps best heard across the album's three hit singles.
Dangerous (Cass, Album). 818 478-4 M-1, 422-818 478-1 M-1. US. 1984. 818 478-1 M-1, 422-818 478-1 M-1. Bar-Kays. Bar Kays Break Beat - Dangerous Drum Break H. av 0:16. The barkays-loose talk 4:19. Bar-Kays - Dirty dancer 4:39 5:14.
Tracklist: 1. Dangerous, 2. Dirty Dancer, 3. Make Believe Lover, 4. 5. Freakshow On The Dancefloor, 6. Lovers Should Never Fall In Love, 7. Loose Talk, 8. Sexomatic. More albums from Bar-Kays: Banging The Wall by Bar-Kays. Black Rock by Bar-Kays. Light Of Life by Bar-Kays. Contagious by Bar-Kays. Coldblooded by Bar-Kays. Too Hot To Stop by Bar-Kays. Nightcruising by Bar-Kays. View all albums . Dangerous. The Bar-Kays are an American soul, R&B, and funk group formed in 1966. The group had dozens of charting singles from the 1960s to the 1980s, including "Soul Finger" (US Billboard Hot 100 number 17, R&B number 3) in 1967, "Son of Shaft" (R&B number 10) in 1972, and "Boogie Body Land" (R&B number 7) in 1980. The Bar-Kays began in Memphis, Tennessee, as a studio session group, backing major artists at Stax Records.
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way). This is a classic album from The Bar-Kays. It's funky and has 2 beautiful ballads. But the song that we really loved back in the day was Sexomatic.
The Bar-Kays - Injoy (1979).
|A3||Make Believe Lover||5:13|
|A4||Dance, Party, Etc.||5:20|
|B1||Freakshow On The Dancefloor||6:36|
|B2||Lovers Should Never Fall In Love||3:53|
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Records
- Marketed By – PolyGram Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Ardent Studios
- Mixed At – Ardent Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – PRC Recording Company, Compton, CA
- Art Direction – Bill Levy
- Design – Bob Heimall*
- Engineer [Mastering] – Ted Jensen
- Engineer [Recording, Remix] – Henry Bush, William C. Brown, III*
- Guest, Musician, Bass – Jimmy Kinnard*
- Guest, Musician, Guitar – Greg Redding*
- Guest, Musician, Programmed By [Fairlight Cmi Program] – Joe Hardy
- Other [Body Stocking] – Taffy's Of New York
- Other [Jewelry] – Alexis Kirk
- Other [Styling] – Sherrie Nickol
- Performer, Bass [Uncredited] – James Alexander
- Performer, Drums [Uncredited] – Michael Beard
- Performer, Guitar [Uncredited] – Lloyd Smith
- Performer, Keyboards [Uncredited] – Winston Stewart
- Performer, Keyboards [Uncredited], Vocals [Uncredited] – Mark Bynum
- Performer, Lead Vocals [Uncredited] – Larry Dodson
- Performer, Saxophone [Uncredited] – Harvey Henderson
- Performer, Trombone [Uncredited] – Frank Thompson
- Photography By – Robert Manella
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Morgan Murrell
- Producer, Written-By, Arranged By, Engineer [Recording, Remix] – Allen A. Jones
- Set Designer [Set Screens] – Anita Whatley
- Written-By, Arranged By – The Bar-Kays*
NotesRecorded and re-mixed at Ardent Recording Studio, Memphis, Tennessee
Mastered at: Sterling Sound
All songs recorded through the Unifax Pro-Synchronizer
℗ © 1984 PolyGram Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Also Available On Cassette (818 478-4 M-1)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 422-818478-1 3
- Pressing Plant ID: 26
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 runout): 422 818 478-1 AS PRC C 1-1-1 STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 runout): 422 818 478-1 BS PRC C 1-1 STERLING
|818 478-1 M-1, 422-818 478-1 M-1||Bar-Kays||Dangerous (LP, Album, 53)||Mercury, Mercury||818 478-1 M-1, 422-818 478-1 M-1||US||1984|
|818 478-4 M-1, 422-818 478-1 M-1||Bar-Kays||Dangerous (Cass, Album)||Mercury, Mercury||818 478-4 M-1, 422-818 478-1 M-1||US||1984|
|818 478-1 M-1, 422-818 478-1 M-1||Bar-Kays||Dangerous (LP, Album, 56)||Mercury, Mercury||818 478-1 M-1, 422-818 478-1 M-1||US||1984|
|818 478-1||Bar-Kays||Dangerous (LP, Album)||Mercury||818 478-1||Brazil||1984|
|PTG 34167||Bar-Kays||Dangerous (CD, Album)||PTG Records||PTG 34167||Netherlands||2013|