Artery - Afterwards album flac
Afterwards (original 7-inch version). Into The Garden - An Artery Collection.
From the album: Afterwards: Recordings from 1979 to 1983 love this song.
Watch the video for afterwards from Artery's Afterwards (Recordings from 1979 to 1983) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.
Afterwards: Recordings 1979-1983.
Album Name Afterwards. Other productions from Artery. Afterwards (Recordings From 1979 to 1983). Type EP. Data de lançamento 1981. Labels Armageddon Label. Estilo de MúsicaPost-punk. Membros têm este álbum0.
Afterwards - Recordings 1979-83. The contents of this anthology were not quite what I expected. Here's why: Artery's most vital moment is their early 80s mini-album "Oceans. Oceans'" caught Artery's transformation from quirky, low-fi, manic, buzz-punk into moody, mature, atmospheric, goth-like, attractive, post-punk. It's a true cult classic, inhabiting stylistic territory somewhere between the doomy ambience of Joy Division's quieter moments and the energy and theatricality of the Teardrop Explodes.
Album · 2006 · 16 Songs. See All.
afterwards - слушать онлайн или скачать бесплатно в хорошем качестве на высокой скорости на сайте muzl0. Все песни afterwards без регистрации. слушать онлайн) (скачать).
|A3||One Afternoon In A Hot Air Balloon||3:06|
|A9||The Sailor Situation (Live)||3:56|
|A10||So Many People||3:45|
|A11||A Moment's Thought||1:14|
|A12||A Mother's Ruin||3:16|
|A13||The Alabama Song||3:37|
|A14||Senator Robert F. Kennedy Assassination Soundtrack||0:40|
|B2||One Afternoon In A Hot Air Balloon (Live)||4:41|
|B3||It's Good To Be Alone||4:35|
|B6||Into The Garden (Live)||7:39|
|B7||The Butcher's Shop||2:51|
|B8||Live Like The Rest||4:40|
|B9||Diamonds In The Mine (Live)||3:25|
|B10||President John F. Kennedy Assassination Soundtrack||0:56|
- Bass – David Hendrick (tracks: A9 to A13, B2 to B4, B6), Neil McKenzie (tracks: A2 to A3, A5, A7, B7 to B8), Tony Perrin (tracks: B9)
- Drums – Garry Wilson (tracks: A2 to A3, A5, A7, A9 to A13, B2 to B4, B6 to B9)
- Guitar – John White* (tracks: A9 to A13, B2 to B4, B6), Mick Fidler* (tracks: A2 to A3, A5, A7), Murray Fenton (tracks: B7 to B9), Simon Hinkler (tracks: B9)
- Organ – David Hinkler (tracks: A9 to A13, B2 to B4, B6), Simon Hinkler (tracks: A2 to A3, A5, A7)
- Piano – Simon Hinkler (tracks: A9 to A13, B2 to B4, B6)
- Vocals – Mark Gouldthorpe (tracks: A2 to A3, A5, A7, A9 to A13, B2 to B4, B6 to B9)
NotesFrom Pleasantly Surprised website:
A C75 cassette of very rare demos, live material and interviews. Handsomely presented with a 28 page booklet of rare photographs and with text by Mark Gouldthorpe. A very special and important release for the band.
A2, A3, A5 & A7 recorded at Input Studio, Sheffield, June 1981
A9 recorded live in Milan, March 1983
A10, A11 & A12 recorded in rehearsal, July 1983
A13, B2, B3, B4 & B6 recorded live, Nottingham Assylum, May 1983
B7 & B8 recorded live, Sheffield City Hall, May 1984
B9 recorded live, The Milkyway Amsterdam, February 1985