Lars Jakob Rudjord - Indiepiano album flac
Diğer Lars Jakob Rudjord Eserleri.
Album · 2016 · 8 Songs. More By Lars Jakob Rudjord.
Listen to music from Lars Jakob Rudjord like Fathersong. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Lars Jakob Rudjord.
Lars Jakob Rudjord, Farsund, Norway. CommunitySee all. 1,044 people like this. 1,040 people follow this. AboutSee all. ww. arsjakobrudjord.
Lars Jakob Rudjord – Indiepiano. Label: Fyrlyd Records – FYRLYDLP1602. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Matrix, Runout: (Side A runout, etched): 41198 Indiepiano A3. Matrix, Runout: (Side B runout, etched): 41198 Indiepiano B3. Other Versions (1 of 1) View All. Cat.
It's very quiet and peaceful and full of beauty," I wrote to Ingvild when I informed her I had received the album and that I loved it after the first listen. I quickly imagined all of the ways that question would backfire, so I kept it inside. But that's my first impression listening to this new album, that's it's written.
Single from the album Indiepiano, released in Scandinavia on Fyrlyd Records. Piano instrumental ambient norwegianmusic norwegian nordic nordicmusic scandinavian indiepiano indie.
Other Albums by Lars Jakob Rudjord.
More Lars Jakob Rudjord. Listen to Indiepiano now. Listen to Indiepiano in full in the this site app. Play on this site. 2016 Fyrlyd Records.
Lars Jakob Rudjord is a Norwegian pianist and composer, based on the windswept Lista peninsula on the Southwest coast of Norway. With a haunting and icy sound that is truly Nordic, he is one of the foremost artist within the Norwegian neoclassical/modern classical scene. Through his songs, he tells stories about the endless maintenance of old, one-cylindered boat engines, looking out on the top of the clouds from airplane windows, growing up watching his father painting landscapes, and everything in-between.
|6||Ship Without Crew||4:57|
- Recorded At – Studio G, Brooklyn, NY
- Mastered At – Propeller Mastering
- Cello – Katrine Schiøtt
- Design [Cover Design By] – Lars Jakob Rudjord
- Grand Piano, Upright Piano, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Electric Piano [Wurlitzer], Clavinet, Synthesizer [Synthesizers], Flute [Piston Flute], Performer [Trashcan Lid] – Lars Jakob Rudjord
- Mastered By – Morgan Nicolaysen
- Percussion – Joel Hamilton (tracks: 2)
- Photography By [Photos By] – Simen Løvgren
- Recorded By [Recording Assistant] – Francisco Botero, Michael Jinno*
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Producer [Produced By] – Joel Hamilton
- Violin, Waterphone – Hannah Epperson
- Vocals – IngvildKoksvik*
- Written By [All Songs Written By] – Lars Jakob Rudjord
NotesRecorded at Studio G Brooklyn, New York, 2015
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7071676165297
|FYRLYDLP1602||Lars Jakob Rudjord||Indiepiano (LP, Album)||Fyrlyd Records||FYRLYDLP1602||Norway||Unknown|